The new Titan X based on Nvidia's cutting-edge Pascal GPU may be the first graphics card capable of no-compromise 60fps gaming at 4K resolution.
The first head-to-head battle in the next-generation graphics card war is here: Nvidia's US$250 GeForce GTX 1060 vs. AMD's US$200 Radeon RX 480. We take it to the test bench.
Seagate brings back the Barracuda Pro with 10TB of storage and 7,200rpm speed.
Nvidia GeForce and AMD Radeon graphics cards go head-to-head in the first major DirectX 12 benchmark tool, 3DMark's Time Spy.
Days before the launch of the GeForce GTX 1060, Nvidia's launching software to support it: VR Funhouse and the Ansel screenshot tool.
Forget about third-party overclocking tools. The new WattMan panel in AMD's Radeon Crimson software gives Radeon RX 480 owners everything they need to crank their graphics cards to 11.
We were impressed with the last Logitech keyboards we reviewed. The G810 was our favourite all-rounder for typing and gaming. However, we also checked out the G610 Orion Brown. The difference here is the switches – the Brown uses Cherry MX Brown mechanical switches with its keys while this one uses Cherry MX Blue switches.
After testing Radeon Crimson 16.7.1, the driver rushed out to address the Radeon RX 480's power issues, all we can say is AMD nailed it.
So you’ve got a nice big, HD (or even 4K Ultra HD) TV in your living room. You’re not a peasant so there’s no gaming console present, but now you’re faced with the age old question of how to operate a keyboard and mouse on your sofa. Normally this involves awkwardly balancing your keyboard on your knees while operating the mouse on the seat or on a tea tray. Either way, it’s not ideal. But now Corsair has formalised a solution in a manner where we can’t quite decide if it’s a case of, ‘I can’t believe they invented it,’ or, ‘Necessity is the mother of invention.’
If you picked up a Radeon RX 480 reference edition graphics card, you'll want to pick up Radeon Crimson 16.7.1 ASAP.
The GeForce GTX 1060 is Nvidia's answer to AMD's Radeon RX 480, which redefined what a $200 graphics card can do.
The Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Mini ITX OC graphics card delivers Titan X-beating power in an ultra-tiny form factor.
Different people prefer different keyboards so to some extent rating them is like rating art. Nonetheless, grouping them together for a test is very useful because what specs suggest can be very different to what happens in reality.
AMD's $200 Radeon RX 480 draws much more power than it should through your motherboard, which could damage low-end systems.
If you have your heart set on the Jorno folding keyboard, but don't need its included case, EC Technology's virtual clone can save you a few dollars.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Seagate's 10TB Barracuda Pro is the world's largest consumer hard drive
- 3DMark Time Spy tested: We pit Radeon vs. GeForce in this major new DX12 benchmark
- Nvidia's powerful Ansel screenshot tool and amusing VR Funhouse demo go live
- Tested: AMD's new driver fixes the Radeon RX 480's power draw and boosts performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT