Microsoft says its Signature Type Cover for the Surface Pro 4 is “unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.”
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
Catch up on everything right here: The iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, new Apple Watch bands, even the FBI case.
It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
Will your old case work, or will you have to buy a new one? Like so much in life, it depends.
Apple is taking a shot at Windows PCs with its new 9.7-inch iPad Pro tablet, calling it the "ultimate PC replacement."
Huawei’s challenge to Microsoft, Samsung and Apple in the premium tablet market, the MateBook, is an impressive little unit at first glance but will it be able to take on the established players and gain market share?
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
The Surface Book is Microsoft’s first notebook and already it is challenging what a notebook is, how it should work and what it should do. Some of these changes are welcomed. Others leave you wondering what Microsoft could have achieved had it perfected the original notebook formula.
If you can only have one, you’ll want to check out these reasons for choosing the iPad Pro over the MacBook – and vice versa.
The Surface looks little like a notebook. It doesn’t sell with a keyboard and trackpad. What you get is a slate with a kickstand and the digital equivalent of a pen. This hardly sounds like a device that could replace a computer, but it unequivocally is the notebook of tomorrow.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
October 6 will mark Microsoft's most important hardware launch in a year. Rumors are swirling about a new Surface Pro 4, at least two new Lumia smartphones, and even a new Microsoft Band. Here's what we expect to see on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The Surface Pro 4 Type Cover gets fancy with premium Signature Edition
- The world's first Ubuntu tablet opens preorders, converging PCs and mobile devices
- Everything that Apple announced on March 21
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro first look: A worthy successor to the iPad Air 2
- Will an iPad Air 2 case fit on the 9.7-inch iPad Pro?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD