HP's bright red Pavilion X360 (or 11-n008TU if you want to get specific), is an entry-level hybrid laptop that can be used easily as a tablet. The hinge is designed in such a way so that you can simply tilt it all the way back, then over the rear of the laptop.
Notebooks - Slideshows
These apps will help you work with files of all types -- as well as back them up and keep them secure.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
As we continued our journey through the main hall at Computex, we took a good look at Acer's R7 tablet-convertible laptop, along with some interesting motherboards from ASRock, and stacks of products from ASUS.
Computex has just gotten under way in Taipei. It's a show that continues to offer a unique mix of interesting tech displays, epic booths, tacky booths and, of course, lots of female models. Some vendors exploit the last part as much as they can in a bid to attract the crowd to their stand, and one thing's for sure: just walking around Computex, it's difficult not to feel sleazy.
An update to Windows 8 is in the works, codenamed Windows Blue.
Microsoft today launched Windows 8 in Australia, showcasing the new operating system's interface, apps and social features to a room full of journalists at Sydney's Hordern Pavilion.
When Windows 8 finally comes out in October, there will be many new types of notebooks on the market that will be able to take advantage of the new operating system's touch features. There will be plenty of notebook styles to choose from, and we're starting to get a glimpse of what some of the manufacturers will be offering.
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Microsoft’s new metro-style Start screen is getting all the buzz, but for IT administrators there are many new network-related features and changes in both Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 to be aware of.
15 Products Google Has Killed
With demand for Apple products seemingly at an all-time high in Australia, the company behind the wildly popular iPhone, iPad and MacBook products unveiled another dedicated Apple Story in Sydney's Broadway district.
We unbox Apple's latest creation, the impressive MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Apple unveiled an updated MacBook line, more Mountain Lion features, iOS 6, and a smarter Siri. Here are some photos and recaps of Monday's WWDC keynote.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10's power-throttling feature will benefit battery-hungry laptops
- Microsoft's next Surface may be a Chromebook competitor for schools
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Intel's Cannonlake PC chip shipments may slip into next year
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Project Coordinator-Datacentre relocation backgroundNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- TPReports Developer SSRS / SSISVIC
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Netapp/Windows)NSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- FTTraining Lead | Up to $800 per dayVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW