As you probably already know by now, Apple is holding a product event in later this month. The big question on everyone's mind: Are tablets on the table?
Lenovo's ThinkPad X100e is an ultraportable notebook aimed primarily at business users who want something mobile but affordable. It weighs only 1.5kg, has an 11.6in screen and costs $999. It features one of the best keyboards in its class and it's al...
Dell's Vostro V13 is a slimline, 13.3in business notebook with plenty of style and a very sturdy body. It feels great to use and it has a decent amount of power under the hood. Best of all, it only weighs around 1.5kg. It's an almost perfect combinat...
Tablet PCs came out of the closet in record numbers at the recently concluded CES 2010, but Asus had one out for a while. The Asus Eee PC T91 doubles up as a netbook and low-cost tablet PC with touch input support on its 8.9in screen.
Sony's VAIO X Series (VPCX113KGB) ultraportable laptop is designed for executives who want something stylish and very light. It has an 11.1in screen, it's made out of carbon fibre and aluminium and it weighs just 655 grams.
The HP Envy 15 is the larger of two premium notebooks from HP, this model featuring a new Core i7 quad-core Intel processor. The smaller HP Envy 13 is an attractive 13in notebook, distinguished by thoughtful design and incredible battery life. But th...
The Dell Precision M6500 notebook has a true, full-size keyboard and superior LED technology in its 17in screen. However, it is heavy, somewhat cumbersome, and pricey.
With the release of Windows 7 and its inbuilt support for multitouch input and gestures, touch-screen computing is gathering steam. Not only can you get all-in-one PCs with touch screens and tablet-convertible notebooks, you can also get regular note...
The Fujitsu LifeBook P3110 is an 11.6in notebook that's bigger and more powerful than a typical netbook. At only 1.6kg, it's still just as easy to carry around as a 10in netbook, but the increased size makes it more comfortable to use. We think the b...
ASUS' UL80Vt is a 14in notebook that's built for people who want plenty of features and good speed, yet want a laptop that's reasonably light and capable of lasting a long time away from a power outlet. It weighs approximately 2kg and ships with an 8...
Attractive and interesting, but not without its flaws. It's been one of the internet stories of the past week or so, but does the Fusion Garage JooJoo web-browsing tablet warrant your interest?
If there is one overwhelming opinion about the Sony VAIO CW Series (VPCCW15FGW) notebook at PC World, it's that it should not be available in pink. Everyone who saw it in our Test Centre despised the colour, wishing instead for black or white (or eve...
When we picked up the ASUS Eee PC 1008HA (or the Seashell, as it is known), we could tell that it was one of the nicest netbooks on the market -- if not the nicest.
Fujitsu's LifeBook T5010 is a 13.3in tablet-convertible notebook with excellent build quality, good speed and plenty of features. It's powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 CPU, and has a bright touch screen with Wacom's interface technology built in....
Apple's latest MacBook upgrade borrows some inspiration from the more expensive MacBook Pro notebook. It's also priced more affordably than previous models. A unibody enclosure, multitouch capabilities and an upgraded display make this entry-level Ma...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
- Why Apple's new MacBook Pro needs more than just one USB-C port
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia