A report on news network CNBC confirmed this Tuesday that Apple's highly anticipated and long rumored tablet will be shown tomorrow.
Tablet computers preceding Apple's expected tablet may have been a dud with consumers, but they have actually made some inroads in industries such as health care, construction and field service.
Shipments of graphics chips worldwide went up in 2009 and could rise again this year as the PC industry emerges from the recession and consumers open up wallets, Jon Peddie Research said in a study on Tuesday.
Apple's ability to spawn massive interest in its still-unannounced tablet is based on a respectable track record and keeping its corporate mouth shut, experts said today.
The clock is winding down to the big reveal on Wednesday at Apple's major press event. It could be an iSlate, or an iSlab, or an iTablet, or perhaps even an iPod Tablet Edition.
Don't you hate the smudges you get on your phone, or iPod whenever you touch the screen? Would you pay $100,000 to make them go away? HP thinks you might, if you're a large company or organization. That's why they've created the Wall of Touch, a giga...
A federal judge has killed class-action allegations in a lawsuit that accused Microsoft of misleading consumers when it fed them anti-piracy software under the auspices of a critical security update, according to court documents.
No one should be surprised that the big action in the CPU market this year will be in the mobile and low-power processor segments.
Amazon has unveiled a new royalty plan that will allow book publishers and authors to make more money off of e-books sold for the Kindle e-reader.
Apple is looking at ways TV, magazine and newspaper content can be presented differently on its upcoming tablet device, according to a report published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday.
Fox News posted an article Monday claiming that not only will next week's now-confirmed Apple event play host to the long-rumored tablet unveiling, but it will also see the next iteration of Apple's iLife software on show. Fox's report also claims th...
We already knew that 2010 will be the year of the tablet, thanks to rumors of an impending Apple tablet and all of the gear previewed at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this month. Now, a new report is backing that up with some hard numbers, sa...
With Apple's tablet now assigned a formal due date--January 27--the speculation has started to be reeled in, with the device now sounding more like what it first it sounded like: A giant iPod touch.
Apple is in talks with HarperCollins Publishers about offering e-books for the upcoming Apple tablet device, a news report said late Monday.
Asustek Computer launched its newest netbook on Tuesday, a stylish device with faux alligator hide casing and two slender, easy-to-change batteries that the company says will run for six hours each.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
- Why Apple's new MacBook Pro needs more than just one USB-C port
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Chromebooks beat Mac notebooks 1.4-to-1 in U.S.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW