Apple may ship the Wi-Fi-only version of the iPad on March 26, a little more than three weeks from now, according to the latest rumors. The new claim comes on the heels of a rumor from earlier this week that Apple had to delay the iPad launch because...
Notebooks - News
Apple is looking to bring its recently announced iBooks platform to Australia, according to a job posting on Apple's employment site.
Nvidia is launching the Ion 2 graphics platform, which could potentially turn netbooks into full-fledged multimedia boxes that can play back high-definition video.
Don't look now, it's another iPad rumor, this time claiming that production bottlenecks will either delay the iPad's launch or tighten initial inventories of Apple's tablet.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched its first mainstream business laptop with a touchscreen, but said it would be cautious in bringing touch technology to its existing business laptop lines.
Microsoft Windows climbed out of its rut last month to gain market share, Web measurement company NetApplications.com said today.
Steve Jobs is such a great salesman that he can actually give us a sense of familiarity with something we don't know anything about.
A raft of new netbooks, laptops and computers with 3D support will be on display at Cebit in Hanover, Germany, next week. Google will use the trade show to push its Street View map technology and SAP's new co-CEO will take the stage in a keynote addr...
After Microsoft officially released Windows 7, interest in rapidly adopting the operating system increased for one in five IT pros from small and midsize companies, according to a survey by an IT management company.
Intel on Monday will officially release the latest Atom N470 processor, which should bring faster performance and longer battery life to netbooks, a source familiar with Intel's plans said.
Pretend for a moment that the Nintendo DSi was a third larger with bigger LCD screens and a blizzard of new apps, including one that let you read eBooks. Would you consider it an iPad contender?
In a talk intended to woo investors, Apple Chief Operating Officer Tim Cook said the iPad will win over potential netbook buyers, but not because of specs or features.
A new research study estimates that 163 million "smartbooks" will ship worldwide in 2015 - a significant rate of growth given that the very first models only appeared in 2008.
I've been a keyboard shortcut fan for a long time. Sure, icons and eye candy have their place -- I'd rather double-click an icon than, say, type run c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 12\Winword.exe. On the other hand, I'd sure rather click a f...
Intel is going after the tablet market for its low-power processors, including an upcoming Atom processor designed for mobile phones, the company said.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SSD adoption in laptops exceeds expectations
- Apple will refund you for your iMac hinge repair costs
- MacBook Pro teardown reveals pointless speaker grilles and hard-to-replace Touch Bar
- Apple leads tablet sales, but the iPad Pro is not its best seller
- Latest MacBook Pro price reset resembles shift to Retina in 2012
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst / Solutions Design - LogisticsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistSA
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- FTSolution DesignerNSW
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW