Intel will release Core M processors this year based on its new Skylake chip design, allowing for thinner Windows tablets that might compete better against Apple's latest iPad Air.
Hey, Cortana: You're supposed to be making life simpler--at least, when helping people use Microsoft's Windows Phone and Windows 10.
There's a new browser aiming to win the hearts and minds of power users. Called Vivaldi, the Chromium-based browser comes from a team led by Jon von Tetzchner, co-founder and former CEO of Opera Software. Vivaldi is available now as a technical previ...
Budget brand, Medion, will be pushing new products through Aldi supermarkets this Australia Day weekend. They include a new desktop PC, a 15.6in notebook, and a 4.5in Android smartphone. The products go on sale Saturday 24 January, and will be availa...
If the tangle of wires around laptop drives you crazy, Intel has developed a wireless dock that could eliminate a lot of those cords.
Windows 10 will feature a new browser with a minimalist interface and a new rendering engine, but there is one thing it very prominently lacks: the name Internet Explorer.
Upcoming "universal" versions of Microsoft applications will run on PCs, tablets and small devices including smartphones, and will be different from the desktop version of Office.
Microsoft has given the first glimpse of Windows 10 on smartphones, including several ways that phone users can stay in sync with their PCs.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
After kicking off our original look at Windows 10 with a bevy of business-friendly features, Microsoft drew back the curtain on the operating system's new consumer-focused features at an event on Wednesday, while simultaneously driving home a vision ...
Four months after pitching Windows 10 to businesses, Microsoft is focusing on consumers at an event where CEO Satya Nadella and other officials are pledging that the new OS offers individuals significant advances over Windows 8, its problematic prede...
Hewlett-Packard hopes to bring momentum into the faltering market for large-screen Android tablets with the new Pro Slate 12, which stands out with a rugged 12.3-inch display and its ability to digitize notes from regular paper.
Hewlett-Packard is taking a step to cut the cords from tablets and laptops with its Elite X2 1011 G1, which will be able to connect to displays and send print commands wirelessly.
Later this week, Microsoft is expected to reveal more details about Windows 10. But why wait for Microsoft’s announcement? Here’s what we think is coming.
A trio of former Google employees are trying to make Android more work-friendly with a tablet that looks a lot like Microsoft's Surface Pro.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Chromebooks beat Mac notebooks 1.4-to-1 in U.S.
- Guess how much HP sold its gold- and diamond-encrusted laptops for?
- No Play Store for old Chromebooks
- Google is bringing Android apps to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW