Intel has shown what it calls the "world's first no-wires" laptop, which has wireless charging and can connect to peripherals without cables.
Hewlett-Packard once relied on Beats for audio technology in its PCs and tablets, but that was before Apple acquired it. HP has now found a new audio partner in Bang & Olufsen.
Included in this week’s Aldi Special Buys is another Medion laptop with an attractive price point. It’s a 15.6in model with a stated thickness of 25mm and a weight of 2.3kg. We're sure you're all thinking the same thing: is it worth buying?
Perhaps a “Surface Pro 4” will debut at the same time or soon after Windows 10 launches. Here’s what we’d like to see in the Surface Pro 4.
Starting with the new Chromebook Pixel, Google is paving the way to a future in which Chrome OS and Android devices will charge faster and have fewer ports.
Apple is challenging laptop users to adapt to fewer ports with the bold design of its new 12-inch MacBook, which has just one USB 3.1 port and a headphone jack. Apple laid out a similar challenge with its first MacBook Air in early 2008, which had ju...
The new MacBook is a 12-inch model that has been re-designed in many ways to improve efficiency and user comfort, and it looks to be better than the Air. Apple claims that it's just a shade over 13mm at its thickest point, and that it only weighs 920...
Apple presented a bold redesign of its MacBook on Monday, based on the conviction that users value portability more than they do the line of connectors typically found along the edge of laptops.
Asus has announced that its ZenBook UX305 ultraportable laptop is available for Australians to pre-order now from its Web site. It’s a 13.3in model that will be available in configurations for both consumers and commercial customers, with pricing for...
First there was the Asus Taichi: a laptop featuring screens on both sides of lid, and one of the more interesting 2-in1 designs we’ve seen. Now there is simply the Chi: a 2-in-1 laptop featuring one screen, but a removable one so that you can use it ...
If you thought HP's impending corporate split would make it slink away from the PC game, you're wrong. If anything, the company's new Spectre x360 laptop, announced on the eve of Mobile World Congress, seems intent on proving HP will be as frisky as ...
It only took an embarrassing adware scandal that put millions of PCs at risk, but Lenovo has had a revelation: People just want clean Windows.
Lenovo admitted to pre-loading the Superfish adware on some consumer PCs, and unhappy customers are now dragging the company to court on the matter.
Major technology companies just can't help tampering with our web traffic to deliver advertising. Security researchers recently discovered that consumer-grade Lenovo computers ship with software called Superfish Visual Discovery that injects advertis...
Lenovo's been caught going a bit too far in its quest for bloatware money, and the results have put its users at risk. The company has been preloading Superfish, a "visual search" tool that includes adware that fakes the encryption certificates for e...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Chromebooks beat Mac notebooks 1.4-to-1 in U.S.
- Guess how much HP sold its gold- and diamond-encrusted laptops for?
- No Play Store for old Chromebooks
- Google is bringing Android apps to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT