Samsung Electronics plans to follow-up its NC10 netbook in the coming few months with a new model and expand its range of smart phones with models based on a number of different operating systems, it said Friday.
Microsoft has extended the general availability of the Windows 7 beta until Feb. 10 due to the software's popularity, the company said.
Advanced Micro Devices on Monday said it has no replacement planned for the aging Geode low-power chip, creating uncertainty for its use in products like future XO laptops made by One Laptop Per Child.
As expected, Microsoft Monday launched a release candidate of Internet Explorer 8, the first update to the browser since last August.
Protection against malicious Web attacks and tweaks to a feature that lets users browse the Internet privately are among updates Internet Explorer users can test in the first release candidate for IE8, which Microsoft made available Monday.
Mozilla Labs, the research arm of Mozilla, wants 1% of Firefox users to allow it to watch how they use the browser -- and the Web in general.
The browser wars are back. Dignitaries from major browser makers -- including Microsoft, Mozilla, Opera, and newcomer Google -- served on a panel Thursday evening that discussed the apparent re-emergence of competition in the browser space after seve...
Microsoft has released the first public beta of a tool that solves one of the chief complaints businesses have with Windows Vista: that older Windows applications aren't compatible with the new OS.
Netbook shipments will see tremendous growth this year but won't be enough to boost overall worldwide PC shipments, which will sink due to the global economic downturn, according to surveys from IDC and Gartner released on Wednesday.
Mozilla said Tuesday that it will delay the third beta of Firefox 3.1, citing a "large number" of remaining bugs as the reason for the slip.
Microsoft kept things to a minimum with its first set of security updates for 2009, but corporate system administrators who were expecting a quiet week got something else altogether, thanks to Oracle and Research In Motion.
Microsoft on Saturday ditched the download limit on Windows 7 beta, saying that users will be able to grab the preview through January 24 -- even if the total exceeds the 2.5 million cap it had set earlier.
Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to sell a laptop in its X-Slim series with a high powered Pentium chip to better compete against Apple's ultra-thin MacBook Air.
Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to start selling its U115 hybrid netbook in the U.S. for less than US$700 starting in February, company representatives said Sunday.
Two video connectors can be found on nearly every PC, monitor or graphics card in use today. Developed 21 years ago by IBM, the analog VGA (Video Graphics Array) clings on, despite the rise of the (DVI) Digital Visual Interface, which is tailored for...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- HP's new Chromebook 13 has features to match top-line Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC