U.S. District Court Judge Marsha Pechman yesterday postponed the upcoming trial of the Vista Capable lawsuit, which was set to start April 13, court documents show.
Notebooks - News
The NSW Department of Education and Training (DET) has selected Microsoft and Lenovo as the suppliers for a 267,000 unit netbook deployment for teachers and students costing $150 million.
The Fedora Project released a beta of the next version of its free Linux OS with new security, desktop and developer features that provide a glimpse of the direction Red Hat could take with its enterprise Linux distribution.
Yet another Windows 7 build has leaked to the Web, turning recent appearances of pirated copies into a weekly event on file-sharing sites.
Intel is expected to refresh its line of laptop chips this week with new ultra-low-voltage processors that should make ultraportable laptops operate faster without sacrificing battery life.
Microsoft Corp. Thursday night took a direct shot at its rival, Apple Inc., in a new television ad that pitched Windows PCs as lower priced than Macs.
Microsoft Corp. will issue a public release candidate of Windows 7 in May, according to the company's Web site.
Online attack code has been released targeting a critical, unpatched flaw in the Firefox browser.
The proliferation of standards-based video sharing and collaboration is set to take off with a $US100,000 grant from the Mozilla Foundation to fund the development of the Ogg Theora video codec and server-side streaming software.
A recently released report claims that Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) is more than twice as effective at blocking malware sites than its nearest rival.
An Israeli firm has accused Microsoft Corp. of using its technologies in key components of Windows Update, court documents show.
Gains made by Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) since its launch last Thursday have come at the expense of the older IE7, according to data from Irish metrics firm StatCounter.
Toshiba will begin selling its first direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) battery chargers later than expected after it ran into problems securing certain components for them, it said Monday.
Microsoft hailed its newly released Internet Explorer 8 browser as a boon for developers and for its security measures during a presentation at the Mix09 conference on Thursday.
Adding more processing cores has emerged as the primary way of boosting performance of server and PC chips, but the benefits will be greatly diminished if the industry can't overcome certain hardware and programming challenges, participants at the Mu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's revamped Blade Pro laptop marries a GeForce GTX 1080 with 4K G-Sync
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- HP Omen 17 review: Great gaming performance at a great price
- Acer's swanky Swift 7 launches as the thinnest laptop ever
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW