The fall of Palm from groundbreaking innovator of handheld PDA's, to ailing developer of capable-but-waning smartphones is complete with the announcement that HP will acquire Palm to the tune of US$1.2 billion. The primary asset of Palm is the WebOS ...
Few people doubt that 2010 will go down as the year the tablet computer took off. On April 3, the first day of sales, Apple sold 300,000 iPad tablets to eager buyers. Weeks later, Apple announced that it would delay by one month the international lau...
Apple's iPad may have just been delayed in Australia until the end of May, but we've been lucky enough to get our hands on an imported US iPad well before launch.
You've heard the case against Apple's iPad. It's a media consumption device for mindless couch potatoes. It's a step back in the evolution of computing, because it turns users into passive consumers of content, rather than creators.
Everyone loves tablet gossip--blame it on our obsession with Apple's iPad--and today's rumor is a good one for Dell and Android fans.
Here's some great news for all your musicmakers out there who were able to defy the world economy and come out of it with a new Apple iPad.
The iPad is now available in stores and there are already over fifty games available for purchase on Apple's new platform. The following article includes the best games available right now on the iPad, and even details the significant differences and...
Hoping Apple's new MacBook Pro updates might finally be able to chew through GPU-pummeling games like Crysis, Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Mass Effect 2? Keep on hoping for a better future model.
Like the iPhone before it, <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137163/Apple_Update">Apple</a>'s new <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9149338/Continuing_coverage_Apple_s_iPad_tablet">iPad</a> tablet is a technological power...
We've been lucky enough to get our hands on the Apple iPad well before its Australian launch in "late April." We've had a brief but exciting play with the iPad and we're ready to give you the low down on what to expect!
Apple's iPad has arrived at our offices! Thanks to online mobile store MobiCity, we've been able to get our hands on the latest Apple phenomenon before it hits Australian shelves later this month. We give you the low-down on what to expect when the i...
The traditional war between Microsoft and Apple has always been about personal computers--more accurately operating systems--and which platform is superior. Despite the undying loyalty of Mac OS X fans, it is hard to argue with the fact that the Micr...
There are passionate views on both sides regarding whether or not the Apple iPad can be an effective business tool, or is merely a consumer gadget. That debate has merit while sitting in your office or the comfort of your home, but if you are plannin...
Following the release of a new video displaying the features and capabilities of the upcoming HP Slate tablet PC, the specs of the device have apparently been leaked.
With leaked specs and a new official video, the HP slate device is coming into focus. That means we can start mercilessly picking apart the things we like and don't like about it. Ah, tech punditry. Here's a short list of ways to justify anticipating...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with Asus ROG G752 and GeForce GTX 1070 (or holy crap this thing is fast!)
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia