Few people doubt that 2010 will go down as the year the tablet computer took off. On April 3, the first day of sales, Apple sold 300,000 iPad tablets to eager buyers. Weeks later, Apple announced that it would delay by one month the international lau...
Apple's iPad may have just been delayed in Australia until the end of May, but we've been lucky enough to get our hands on an imported US iPad well before launch.
You've heard the case against Apple's iPad. It's a media consumption device for mindless couch potatoes. It's a step back in the evolution of computing, because it turns users into passive consumers of content, rather than creators.
Everyone loves tablet gossip--blame it on our obsession with Apple's iPad--and today's rumor is a good one for Dell and Android fans.
Here's some great news for all your musicmakers out there who were able to defy the world economy and come out of it with a new Apple iPad.
The iPad is now available in stores and there are already over fifty games available for purchase on Apple's new platform. The following article includes the best games available right now on the iPad, and even details the significant differences and...
Hoping Apple's new MacBook Pro updates might finally be able to chew through GPU-pummeling games like Crysis, Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Mass Effect 2? Keep on hoping for a better future model.
Like the iPhone before it, <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137163/Apple_Update">Apple</a>'s new <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9149338/Continuing_coverage_Apple_s_iPad_tablet">iPad</a> tablet is a technological power...
We've been lucky enough to get our hands on the Apple iPad well before its Australian launch in "late April." We've had a brief but exciting play with the iPad and we're ready to give you the low down on what to expect!
Apple's iPad has arrived at our offices! Thanks to online mobile store MobiCity, we've been able to get our hands on the latest Apple phenomenon before it hits Australian shelves later this month. We give you the low-down on what to expect when the i...
The traditional war between Microsoft and Apple has always been about personal computers--more accurately operating systems--and which platform is superior. Despite the undying loyalty of Mac OS X fans, it is hard to argue with the fact that the Micr...
There are passionate views on both sides regarding whether or not the Apple iPad can be an effective business tool, or is merely a consumer gadget. That debate has merit while sitting in your office or the comfort of your home, but if you are plannin...
Following the release of a new video displaying the features and capabilities of the upcoming HP Slate tablet PC, the specs of the device have apparently been leaked.
With leaked specs and a new official video, the HP slate device is coming into focus. That means we can start mercilessly picking apart the things we like and don't like about it. Ah, tech punditry. Here's a short list of ways to justify anticipating...
I've had my Apple iPad for about two days now, and when someone discovers I have one, they always ask two questions: "What do you think?" and then, "Can I touch it?" After I let the person try the device and explain what it can and can't do (it won't...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- HP's new Chromebook 13 has features to match top-line Windows PCs
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW