The good news here is that we're not paying a premium over the US here. There's no Nice Beaches Tax.
With an OLED display and an NVMe SSD, the Lenovo X1 Yoga delivers rich colors and top-notch performance.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
A new report suggests we'll see Microsoft launch a Surface all-in-one device at the end of next month.
It's no joke, you can now get GeForce GTX 980 ti and original Titan X performance in a laptop! We see how it's done in the Asus ROG G752.
The City Backpack is a very compact, laptop-optimised rucksack. It’s inconspicuous in appearance, has a heap of specialist pockets and sleeves and is almost tardis-like in it’s carrying abilities.
The Predator 17X gives you desktop gaming performance without a noise penalty.
Surface Pro 3 owners may not have to deal with a battery recall, after all. Microsoft says the tablet's sudden battery drain stems from software, not a hardware problem.
A newer processor, more VRAM, faster storage, and a cooler chassis provide good, if smaller-scale, improvements over last year's Blade. However, this year's Blade may end up having limited appeal depending on Nvidia's plans for mobile versions of its 10-series GPU.
The addition of Acer's R11 and the 2015 Chromebook Pixel brings the total number of Chromebooks able to run the Play Store to three.
Venom is a Melbourne based laptop company that’s making waves around the world. Unlike other local systems integrators, venom sells the same-specified laptops internationally so you can buy them anywhere knowing you’re getting the same device. The Blackbook 13 Zero is a straight laptop - there’s no fancy touch-screen or tablet mode (or myriad other things that can go wrong). It’s just a laptop. But there’s more to it than that.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
We list our top rated notebooks for the month, ranging from Ultrabooks to gaming units
Our top rated Ultrabooks for February 2012
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why my older Chromebook has a right to live, even if Google says it's over
- A Surface all-in-one PC may lead a Microsoft hardware refresh in October
- Hands-on with Asus ROG G752 and GeForce GTX 1070 (or holy crap this thing is fast!)
- Surface Pro 3's massive battery drain is a software problem, Microsoft says
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW