We don't often perform 'unboxing' articles about modem-routers, but iiNet's Budii deserves one considering how much effort the ISP has put into the packaging and aesthetics of its latest offering.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
RF’s most odd, unusual, cool, intriguing network applications for work, fashion, health and play
Microsoft’s new metro-style Start screen is getting all the buzz, but for IT administrators there are many new network-related features and changes in both Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 to be aware of.
Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
Belkin's ScreenCast AV4 allows you to connect HDMI devices to your TV, even if those devices are located in another room.
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
Cisco Subnet blogger Scott Hogg names his favorite free open source tools to keep your network humming.
iPhones and other handhelds bought for home use are infiltrating corporate networks, but there's a host of other wireless technologies that comprise a wave of mobile computing that is creating sweeping changes in business infrastructure. How well versed are you in the technical and not-so- technical details? Keep score as you take this brief quiz to find out and then see how well you did at the end.
Last Thursday morning, the National Broadband Network was officially launched in Tasmania by Prime Minister Julia Gillard, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy and Tasmanian Premier David Bartlett.
A visual history of the science and sci-fi of phone calls you can see. (And, no, it didn't start with The Jetsons.)
We've selected some of the geekiest T-shirts ever spotted in the wild. Just being seen wearing one of these classics can elevate you to the heady heights of geek chic. Prepare for the awesomeness that ensues!
Cisco this week rolled out a range of data center product enhancements and extensions, including new Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers; Nexus 2000 fabric extenders; MDS 9000 series SAN switches; and an appliance that incorporates its Nexus 1000 virtual switch.
We round up the best tech bargains of the week, including a Samsung smartphone that records HD video, a Sharp television that doubles as a Blu-ray player and a massive Harvey Norman sale!
2010 CTIA Kicks Off
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- ITU gives public more access to talks on future of the Internet
- GlobalFoundries to take over IBM's semiconductor unit in $1.3 billion deal
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- 3D-printed gun maker draws jail term in Japan
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW