TP-Link's tiny TL-PS310U print server lets you share a multifunction device or a USB drive over your network. It's useful if you don't want to share files and printer resources through a PC, and it's quite easy to set up and use.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Reviews
Next-generation ADSL2+ and 3G mobile broadband are the extra features to be found on Billion's advanced Billion BiPac 7402NX wireless modem router.
'So far so what', you might think. But under the hood, the D-Link DHP-303 has a different engine. The DHP-303 PowerLine HD Network Starter Kit is the only kit we've seen recently based on the Universal Powerline Association (UPA) standard; all of the...
HomePlug AV powerline kits tend to be similar in most respects, but the Belkin Powerline AV+ has two compelling features that set it apart from the rest, at little or no added cost.
The Wireless Broadband InZone Modem from Optus provides a 3G modem, 802.11g wireless router and 4-port Ethernet switch in one small, portable package. You can share your wireless broadband service with multiple computers at home or on the road, but O...
If all you want is a basic ADSL2+ modem with an Ethernet switch, and you aren’t looking for a fancy all-in-one wireless modem/router to distribute your broadband connection, the Linksys by Cisco ADSL2+ Modem Router AG300 is for you. It’s relatively s...
The engin oneHUB is a wireless router, ADSL2+ modem and telephony device all rolled into one unit — hence the name. It's available to purchase for $99 when you sign up with an engin ADSL2+ plan, but it will also work with non-engin ADSL2+ plans...
Belkin’s N+ Wireless Storage Router (F5D8235au4) is an attractive wireless router that's easy to use and has a useful set of features. Not only can it distribute your Internet connection across wired and wireless computers, it can also be used to sha...
The Plantronics .Audio 355 PC headset combines a comfortable pair of entry-level headphones that deliver good quality audio with a flexible microphone.
The ASUS RT-N15 SuperSpeed N Wireless Router is a networking device that’s easy to overlook when there are products from Netgear, Linksys, and Belkin next to it on the store shelves (or virtual shopfront), but it’s definitely worth your time and mone...
The latest version of the Time Capsule -- Apple's Wi-Fi router with an integrated hard drive -- has some new tricks up its sleeve that make it a more versatile backbone for a home wireless network. Its cost and a lack of compatibility with Windows-ba...
Priced at just $39.95, TP-Link's TL-WR340G 54M Wireless Router is hard to pass up. It has a four-port 10/100 Ethernet switch and an 802.11g wireless access point, and it will do a respectable job of distributing your Internet connection to all the co...
Featuring a folding design and boasting DSP digital audio, the Plantronics .Audio DSP 400 is a headset designed for listening to voice, music and games on your PC. Though it's very portable, its construction won't be to everyone's taste and the ear c...
3 Mobile has launched yet another Internet Key Modem that offers wireless Internet access the via the telco's high-speed 3G network. It features a slimline design, plug-and-play installation and a microSD card memory slot. The E180 Modem also has a U...
The Plantronics CS70N allows you to take calls on a desktop phone through a wireless Bluetooth headset. Consisting of a base station and a Bluetooth headset, as well as an optional handset lifter, the CS70N is ideal if you are constantly away from yo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia