Netcomm's NB6Plus4Wn is an all-in-one modem/router that makes it easy to distribute your ADSL Internet connection. It has a built-in ADSL2+ modem, an 802.11n wireless access point, a 4-port Ethernet switch, a firewall, and advanced features such as Q...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Reviews
Axim Communications' MR-108N 3G router is a product that's hard to beat when it comes to value for money: it's a versatile wireless router that can be used to distribute a 3G, cable or ADSL2+ connection.
The Netcomm Turbo 7 Wireless Gateway is an all-in-one device. You get a 3G modem, a router, a two-port Ethernet switch, an 802.11g wireless access point, a built-in firewall and support for VPN protocols. It can be purchased outright for $529 or obta...
TP-Link's tiny TL-PS310U print server lets you share a multifunction device or a USB drive over your network. It's useful if you don't want to share files and printer resources through a PC, and it's quite easy to set up and use.
Next-generation ADSL2+ and 3G mobile broadband are the extra features to be found on Billion's advanced Billion BiPac 7402NX wireless modem router.
'So far so what', you might think. But under the hood, the D-Link DHP-303 has a different engine. The DHP-303 PowerLine HD Network Starter Kit is the only kit we've seen recently based on the Universal Powerline Association (UPA) standard; all of the...
HomePlug AV powerline kits tend to be similar in most respects, but the Belkin Powerline AV+ has two compelling features that set it apart from the rest, at little or no added cost.
The Wireless Broadband InZone Modem from Optus provides a 3G modem, 802.11g wireless router and 4-port Ethernet switch in one small, portable package. You can share your wireless broadband service with multiple computers at home or on the road, but O...
If all you want is a basic ADSL2+ modem with an Ethernet switch, and you aren’t looking for a fancy all-in-one wireless modem/router to distribute your broadband connection, the Linksys by Cisco ADSL2+ Modem Router AG300 is for you. It’s relatively s...
The engin oneHUB is a wireless router, ADSL2+ modem and telephony device all rolled into one unit — hence the name. It's available to purchase for $99 when you sign up with an engin ADSL2+ plan, but it will also work with non-engin ADSL2+ plans...
Belkin’s N+ Wireless Storage Router (F5D8235au4) is an attractive wireless router that's easy to use and has a useful set of features. Not only can it distribute your Internet connection across wired and wireless computers, it can also be used to sha...
The Plantronics .Audio 355 PC headset combines a comfortable pair of entry-level headphones that deliver good quality audio with a flexible microphone.
The ASUS RT-N15 SuperSpeed N Wireless Router is a networking device that’s easy to overlook when there are products from Netgear, Linksys, and Belkin next to it on the store shelves (or virtual shopfront), but it’s definitely worth your time and mone...
The latest version of the Time Capsule -- Apple's Wi-Fi router with an integrated hard drive -- has some new tricks up its sleeve that make it a more versatile backbone for a home wireless network. Its cost and a lack of compatibility with Windows-ba...
Priced at just $39.95, TP-Link's TL-WR340G 54M Wireless Router is hard to pass up. It has a four-port 10/100 Ethernet switch and an 802.11g wireless access point, and it will do a respectable job of distributing your Internet connection to all the co...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chips coming by June will herald the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Plume's 'routerless' mesh network blankets your home in Wi-Fi with an army of tiny pods
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTCustomer Support ManagerSA
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC