If all you want is a basic ADSL2+ modem with an Ethernet switch, and you aren’t looking for a fancy all-in-one wireless modem/router to distribute your broadband connection, the Linksys by Cisco ADSL2+ Modem Router AG300 is for you. It’s relatively s...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
The engin oneHUB is a wireless router, ADSL2+ modem and telephony device all rolled into one unit — hence the name. It's available to purchase for $99 when you sign up with an engin ADSL2+ plan, but it will also work with non-engin ADSL2+ plans...
Belkin’s N+ Wireless Storage Router (F5D8235au4) is an attractive wireless router that's easy to use and has a useful set of features. Not only can it distribute your Internet connection across wired and wireless computers, it can also be used to sha...
The Plantronics .Audio 355 PC headset combines a comfortable pair of entry-level headphones that deliver good quality audio with a flexible microphone.
The ASUS RT-N15 SuperSpeed N Wireless Router is a networking device that’s easy to overlook when there are products from Netgear, Linksys, and Belkin next to it on the store shelves (or virtual shopfront), but it’s definitely worth your time and mone...
The latest version of the Time Capsule -- Apple's Wi-Fi router with an integrated hard drive -- has some new tricks up its sleeve that make it a more versatile backbone for a home wireless network. Its cost and a lack of compatibility with Windows-ba...
Priced at just $39.95, TP-Link's TL-WR340G 54M Wireless Router is hard to pass up. It has a four-port 10/100 Ethernet switch and an 802.11g wireless access point, and it will do a respectable job of distributing your Internet connection to all the co...
Featuring a folding design and boasting DSP digital audio, the Plantronics .Audio DSP 400 is a headset designed for listening to voice, music and games on your PC. Though it's very portable, its construction won't be to everyone's taste and the ear c...
3 Mobile has launched yet another Internet Key Modem that offers wireless Internet access the via the telco's high-speed 3G network. It features a slimline design, plug-and-play installation and a microSD card memory slot. The E180 Modem also has a U...
The Plantronics CS70N allows you to take calls on a desktop phone through a wireless Bluetooth headset. Consisting of a base station and a Bluetooth headset, as well as an optional handset lifter, the CS70N is ideal if you are constantly away from yo...
Edimax is a brand that isn’t yet well established in Australia, but it’s one of the most popular router manufacturers in Asia under its own name and others. If the Edimax Wireless 802.11n ADSL2/2+ Modem Router (AR-7265WnA) is any indication, the comp...
Nsauditor offers numerous, sophisticated scanning and monitoring tools so you can ensure that your network is safe from intruders, spyware, and more.
Edimax’s BR-6574n nMax Wireless Gigabit Router offers plenty of features but it falls short when it comes to range and speed.
The value of capturing and analyzing network traffic is well established. After all, the generic "sniffer" has been a fixture of networking since the days of "datascopes" on RS-232 connections. Wireless links introduce a number of complicating elemen...
Despite the proliferation of webcam-equipped notebooks, Microsoft has continued to harry the market with a steady stream of portable Lifecams.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- This Asus router is a powerful rebuttal to Google OnHub's stark simplicity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW