Belkin's Double N+ Wireless Router (F6D6230au4) is more than a device for sharing a broadband Internet connection across a network of computers. It's a wireless router that's capable of running 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11n wireless networks simultaneously...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
A portable, battery-powered wireless router, Edimax's 3G-6210n allows users to share a 3G broadband connection. Also compatible with a standard ADSL or cable Internet connection, the Edimax 3G-6210n is a handy device for travellers, but it requires a...
The Netgear ProSecure STM600 security appliance takes on small-to-midsize business stalwarts such as Fortinet and Barracuda by including antispam, antimalware, and web content filtering in a single unit that offers easy deployment and budget-preservi...
The Novatel Intelligent Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2352 is a totally wireless 3G modem that shares its connection like a Wi-Fi router.
Aimed at users without access to fixed line cable or ADSL Internet services, Telstra's BigPond Elite Wireless Network Gateway is a 3G modem/router that provides wireless access to Telstra's Next G network. The BigPond Elite Wireless Network Gateway w...
Setting up the Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH wireless router for the first time is easy using the bundled CD, which contains the user manual and configuration tool. Thereafter, you can wall mount or stand it up using the stand provided, and manage it through...
Netcomm's 3G15Wn is an ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that has support for 3G modems. You can plug in a supported USB-based 3G dongle to distribute your wireless broadband connection to several computers and use it as a backup in case your ADSL2+ c...
If you own an Xbox 360 games console, you'll more than likely know that you own the only current generation console that doesn't have integrated Wi-Fi. Microsoft has offered an official wireless network adapter for some time and it's surprisingly cap...
Routers with 802.11n wireless technology are getting cheaper all the time, but you’d still expect to flesh out over $200 for anything decent. While Edimax's nLite Wireless 3G Broadband Router (3G-6200n) may not be a full 802.11n Wi-Fi device, it can ...
Netgear doesn't leave much to the imagination with its product names. Take the Netgear RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router (WNDR3700): its full name lets you know exactly what you're getting. The WNDR3700 doesn't have a modem built into it, ...
TP-Link's TL-WR741ND is a wireless router that supports 802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 10/100 wired networking, and it can be used distribute either an ADSL2+ or BigPond cable Internet connection. It's a small unit and it has only one antenna, but ...
The Netgear DGN2000's compact size and low-key black and grey finish, make it pleasantly unobtrusive for home use, while its large status indicators make it easy to see exactly what's going on.
iiNet's BoB -- "Broadband in a Box" -- is an ADSL2+ modem router with built-in VoIP support that combines telephony, Internet access and both wired and wireless networking in a sleek and slim package.
Netcomm's NB6Plus4Wn is an all-in-one modem/router that makes it easy to distribute your ADSL Internet connection. It has a built-in ADSL2+ modem, an 802.11n wireless access point, a 4-port Ethernet switch, a firewall, and advanced features such as Q...
Axim Communications' MR-108N 3G router is a product that's hard to beat when it comes to value for money: it's a versatile wireless router that can be used to distribute a 3G, cable or ADSL2+ connection.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Vodafone fends off home broadband with Wi-Fi Cube
- Linksys unveils a storage companion for its WRT-series routers, and a passel of other devices at CES 2015
- Belkin adds Smart LED Bulbs to its Wemo range
- 150 free Telstra Wi-Fi hotspots go live today
- Melbourne CBD highest risk area for mobile malware threats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW