Good value for money is often the first term that comes to mind when starting a TP-Link review. While that might be because we lack the imagination to come up with anything better than cliches for opening lines, it's also because it's true. The TP-Li...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Reviews
Belkin's PlayMax Wireless Modem-Router (F7D4401au) is an all-in-one networking solution that will appeal to high-end users (including gamers). Not only does it have a built-in ADSL2+ modem, it also has Gigabit Ethernet, two USB storage ports, and dua...
A metal box with all the plugs in the back and status lights on the front, the TRENDnet Dual WAN Advanced VPN Router offers four 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports along with separate WAN1 and WAN2 ports on its back. The nine-pin serial port for a console co...
Buffalo's AirStation WBMR-HP-GN is an all-in-one home networking device. It features an ADSL2+ modem, 802.11n wireless access point and 10/100 Ethernet switch. It's a neat little device with an internal antenna and a button for one-touch Wi-Fi Protec...
D-Link's DIR-600 is a wireless router for a small house or apartment. It has a 150Mbps, 802.11n wireless access point, a 4-port 10/100 Ethernet switch, as well as a built-in firewall and filtering settings. You'll have to supply your own modem.
The Netgear N150 Wireless Modem Router DGN1000 is a simple ADSL2+ modem/router with an 802.11n wireless access point. It also has four 10/100 Ethernet ports, a built-in firewall, parental filters and it even has physical buttons for controlling the s...
The Linksys WAG320N is a dual-band wireless ADSL2+ router with slick styling, good ease of use and four Gigabit ports. However, it's not a good dual-band Wi-Fi router -- you can't run 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks simultaneously.
A mobile 3G Wi-Fi router that will initially be sold exclusively through official Apple retail stores, NetComm's MyZone has been touted by the company as an ideal accessory for the Apple iPad tablet. The MyZone scores points for its stylish, compact ...
The D-Link DIR-825 is a Wi-Fi router with dual-band 802.11n support, broadcasting on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies simultaneously. It has a range of features useful for power users, and it is easy to set up.
Billion's BiPAC 5200S RD is an ADSL2+ modem with router functionality. It's tiny (some would say pocket-sized) and has a single Ethernet port and no built-in wireless access point. That means it can't be used to distribute an Internet connection on i...
Netgear’s RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Modem Router (DGND3300v2) is an all-in-one wireless router with a built in ADSL2+ modem. It has a dual-band capability that allows it to run 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless networks simultaneously; this can be a bless...
Netgear's AV+ 200 powerline networking adapters might be just what you need to fill the gaps in your home network access without spending too much time or money. As with any powerline product, however, you should try before you buy: Your network perf...
The Belkin Play Max 802.11n package supplies you with a dual-band router plus Belkin's full assortment of wireless networking apps for getting the most out of your wireless network.
The Belkin N+ Wireless ADSL2+ Modem-Router (with USB Storage Port) (F5D8635au4A) works well as an all-in-one networking solution for the home. It's relatively easy to set up and use and it can distribute an internet connection over its 802.11n wirele...
Belkin's Double N+ Wireless Router (F6D6230au4) is more than a device for sharing a broadband Internet connection across a network of computers. It's a wireless router that's capable of running 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11n wireless networks simultaneously...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT