The Netgear N150 Wireless Modem Router DGN1000 is a simple ADSL2+ modem/router with an 802.11n wireless access point. It also has four 10/100 Ethernet ports, a built-in firewall, parental filters and it even has physical buttons for controlling the s...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
The Linksys WAG320N is a dual-band wireless ADSL2+ router with slick styling, good ease of use and four Gigabit ports. However, it's not a good dual-band Wi-Fi router -- you can't run 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks simultaneously.
A mobile 3G Wi-Fi router that will initially be sold exclusively through official Apple retail stores, NetComm's MyZone has been touted by the company as an ideal accessory for the Apple iPad tablet. The MyZone scores points for its stylish, compact ...
The D-Link DIR-825 is a Wi-Fi router with dual-band 802.11n support, broadcasting on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies simultaneously. It has a range of features useful for power users, and it is easy to set up.
Billion's BiPAC 5200S RD is an ADSL2+ modem with router functionality. It's tiny (some would say pocket-sized) and has a single Ethernet port and no built-in wireless access point. That means it can't be used to distribute an Internet connection on i...
Netgear’s RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Modem Router (DGND3300v2) is an all-in-one wireless router with a built in ADSL2+ modem. It has a dual-band capability that allows it to run 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless networks simultaneously; this can be a bless...
Netgear's AV+ 200 powerline networking adapters might be just what you need to fill the gaps in your home network access without spending too much time or money. As with any powerline product, however, you should try before you buy: Your network perf...
The Belkin Play Max 802.11n package supplies you with a dual-band router plus Belkin's full assortment of wireless networking apps for getting the most out of your wireless network.
The Belkin N+ Wireless ADSL2+ Modem-Router (with USB Storage Port) (F5D8635au4A) works well as an all-in-one networking solution for the home. It's relatively easy to set up and use and it can distribute an internet connection over its 802.11n wirele...
Belkin's Double N+ Wireless Router (F6D6230au4) is more than a device for sharing a broadband Internet connection across a network of computers. It's a wireless router that's capable of running 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11n wireless networks simultaneously...
A portable, battery-powered wireless router, Edimax's 3G-6210n allows users to share a 3G broadband connection. Also compatible with a standard ADSL or cable Internet connection, the Edimax 3G-6210n is a handy device for travellers, but it requires a...
The Netgear ProSecure STM600 security appliance takes on small-to-midsize business stalwarts such as Fortinet and Barracuda by including antispam, antimalware, and web content filtering in a single unit that offers easy deployment and budget-preservi...
The Novatel Intelligent Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2352 is a totally wireless 3G modem that shares its connection like a Wi-Fi router.
Aimed at users without access to fixed line cable or ADSL Internet services, Telstra's BigPond Elite Wireless Network Gateway is a 3G modem/router that provides wireless access to Telstra's Next G network. The BigPond Elite Wireless Network Gateway w...
Setting up the Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH wireless router for the first time is easy using the bundled CD, which contains the user manual and configuration tool. Thereafter, you can wall mount or stand it up using the stand provided, and manage it through...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- This Asus router is a powerful rebuttal to Google OnHub's stark simplicity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT