Belkin's AC1200 is part of the new breed of wireless routers that can make use of the 802.11ac specification. It's a stylish unit that's relatively straightforward to install, and its wireless and wired networking performance were both reliable in ou...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Reviews
TP-Link's TD-W8970 is an all-in-one modem-router that represents excellent value for money. It's an 802.11n wireless router with a built-in ADSL2+ modem and there is a four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch thrown in for good measure, as well as support f...
The Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX is an all-in-one wireless router that's designed to take care of all your home or small office networking needs. This thing has it all: from simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi, to a built-in ADSL2+ modem, and even support for the...
Netcomm's N900 NF2 is a versatile little networking device that is suitable for home and home-office use. It features 802.11n simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, and it even allows for a 3G or 4G dongle to be used as a back-up Internet co...
The Linksys EA6500 is a wireless router that features the new 802.11ac wireless networking standard. This standard can allow for wireless transmission speeds up to a theoretical maximum of 1300Mhz and it's perfect if you want to use your wireless net...
The Western Digital My Net Central N900 is a dual-band, 802.11n wireless router with a twist: it has a built-in hard drive so that you can easily store and share content across your network and over the Internet. It's a very convenient and neat solut...
At the enthusiast end of the wireless networking market there is a router that can perform faster than practically every other consumer wireless router on the Australian market. It's the Netgear R6300 and it supports the latest (though yet to be rati...
The Linksys EA4500 is a wireless router that supports simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi at speeds up to 450 megabits per second (Mbps) per band. It's a home router that's a little different to most of the other routers we've seen this year; primarily, it ...
The redesigned 2012 model of the AirPort Express Wi-Fi base station has become the mouse that roars. The revisions transform this model into a tiny powerhouse by adding to its previous modest attributes a second ethernet port, simultaneous dual-band ...
Netgear's N900 Dual Band Gigabit Router, otherwise known as the WNDR4500, is an "ultimate performance" product designed for those of you who want faster wireless networking.
Netgear's Push2TV HD WiDi adapter isn't as pretty to look at as Belkin's ScreenCast TV, but it's just as good at delivering video content from your laptop to your TV. You can hook it up to any TV or projector that has an HDMI port, and you can even u...
A WiDi solution aims to make it simple for you to use a big-screen TV with your laptop. There are no physical connections required on the laptop, just a compatible Intel wireless adapter and its WiDi software. It's a solution that gives you the freed...
The NetGenie is a wonderful little router if you're after a model with excellent filtering capabilities. That's primarily what it has been designed for and it allows for a great deal of customisation to be made to its settings as far as blocking unde...
The Linksys X2000 is an ADSL2+ modem-router that's very easy to use. Even if you've never installed a networking device before, the supplied setup program and instructions should help you to be up and running in no time at all.
Netgear's N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Premium Edition (WNDR3800) wireless router has a comprehensive feature-set and good ease of use. It's a dual-band router that can reach wireless speeds up to 300Mbps, and it offers a long wireless range and g...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer Payments GatewayVIC
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management FrameworkNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA