Motorola, in partnership with Optus, has announced the launch of SCREEN3, a content service available on all MOTORAZR2 V9 and MOTOKRZR handsets through Optus.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
At at time when carriers are just swallowing 10 Gigabit per second technology, Nortel Networks says will soon let them significantly up their network speeds without ripping apart their fibre infrastructure.
Motorola has released a Draft 802.11n access point that supports wireless meshing, plus a new wireless controller.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
Australian researchers announced this week that they have created a 60GHz, CMOS single-chip radio that can transmit 5 gigabits per second over about 30 feet.
While Apple's iPhone 2.0 software announcement last week includes vastly improved security protections, questions remain over whether it will meet the demands of large corporations, such as banks, that must meet rigid government standards for data pr...
More than 600 predictions were released by analysts this week in ICT industry research reports that identify a long list of trends, forecasts and estimates ranging from the top technologies for the year 2010 to growing tensions in the telecommunicati...
Wireless N Access Point and Quadband Wireless N Router, which both transmit at 5GHz, are the latest additions to D-Link's family of 802.11n products, announced at the CeBIT trade show.
At the Cebit trade show, DS2 and Devolo are showing faster power line networks, supporting speeds of up to 400M bps (bits per second) -- twice the maximum capacity that the technology provides today.
iiNet is seeking to fill the gap in the small office and SMB VoIP market with the introduction of a multi-line VoIP service, announced today.
Complexity has made unified communications difficult to implement, but Siemens hopes to change that with OpenScape Unified Communications Server.
Opera Mobile and Opera Mini users will start seeing a Google search bar on their browser start pages, based on an agreement between the companies.
If you're holding your breath for the Apple iPhone software development kit, and your authorized attempt to build native applications for the wildly popular handheld, you may have to hold it a bit longer.
Imagine tapping out text messages on a device the size of an index card and as flat as a piece of paper, then folding it in thirds to hold it to your ear and make a phone call. Refold it in a slightly different shape and wrap it around your wrist, wh...
The world's first transceiver integrated on a single chip that operates at 60GHz on the CMOS (complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) process, which is the most common semiconductor technology, was announced today by NICTA.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAgile Coach. Business AgilityNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectSA
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- FTEnvironment/ Oracle/ Active Directory Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- CCProject Manager / Scrum Master - Leading organisation - ParramattaNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA