Nearly a third of Europeans have never been online, according to a EU report.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
Telstra has been flexing its next generation muscles in a trial which could speed up the telco's existing network infrastructure between capital cities.
Clearwire will add 10 markets - though relatively small ones - to the four-city coverage area of its fledgling WiMax network on Sept. 1.
eBay has begun developing an alternative to the P2P technology used by Skype as a licensing dispute drags on and threatens to close the popular IP telephony service.
Time Warner Cable will begin reselling WiMax mobile broadband from Clearwire in four U.S. markets, including Dallas and Charlotte, North Carolina, by the end of this year.
A group of developers has released open-source software that gives administrators a hand in making the Internet's addressing system less vulnerable to hackers.
Australians can now track the progress of the Federal Government’s $43 billion National Broadband Network (NBN), as the fibre-to-the-premises network is rolled out to homes and workplaces across the country.
Mobile operators positioning themselves as 'smart enablers' in the industry must live up to the hype, global analyst firm Ovum warns telcos recently.
If you're the kind of person who walks down the street worrying about the depletion of IPv4 addresses, the iPhone can now tell you how long you have until that happens.
A US company has upgraded its cross-platform videoconferencing service and at the same time launched a new plan designed to broaden its appeal to the small to medium business (SMB) segment.
The IEEE 802.11n standard is likely to be approved in September, making the high-speed wireless LAN technology official after about seven years of wrangling and refinement.
One year after former network administrator Terry Childs made international headlines for locking up access to a crucial San Francisco city network, the issue of how to protect corporate systems against the very people who manage and administer them ...
Skype, the Internet telephony provider, Thursday urged regulators in Europe to intervene to ensure that users aren't blocked from using their mobile phones to access much cheaper phone calls via the Internet.
Alcatel-Lucent plans to ship a router module next year that supports the emerging 100Gb per second Ethernet standard at the edge of carrier networks, where services are delivered to subscribers.
IBM/Lotus later this month will add a real-time communication version to its Lotus Foundations lineup, which is targeted at small and midsize businesses looking for a single appliance to support unified communications and collaboration.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chips coming by June will herald the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Plume's 'routerless' mesh network blankets your home in Wi-Fi with an army of tiny pods
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW