eBay has begun developing an alternative to the P2P technology used by Skype as a licensing dispute drags on and threatens to close the popular IP telephony service.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Time Warner Cable will begin reselling WiMax mobile broadband from Clearwire in four U.S. markets, including Dallas and Charlotte, North Carolina, by the end of this year.
A group of developers has released open-source software that gives administrators a hand in making the Internet's addressing system less vulnerable to hackers.
Australians can now track the progress of the Federal Government’s $43 billion National Broadband Network (NBN), as the fibre-to-the-premises network is rolled out to homes and workplaces across the country.
Mobile operators positioning themselves as 'smart enablers' in the industry must live up to the hype, global analyst firm Ovum warns telcos recently.
If you're the kind of person who walks down the street worrying about the depletion of IPv4 addresses, the iPhone can now tell you how long you have until that happens.
A US company has upgraded its cross-platform videoconferencing service and at the same time launched a new plan designed to broaden its appeal to the small to medium business (SMB) segment.
The IEEE 802.11n standard is likely to be approved in September, making the high-speed wireless LAN technology official after about seven years of wrangling and refinement.
One year after former network administrator Terry Childs made international headlines for locking up access to a crucial San Francisco city network, the issue of how to protect corporate systems against the very people who manage and administer them ...
Skype, the Internet telephony provider, Thursday urged regulators in Europe to intervene to ensure that users aren't blocked from using their mobile phones to access much cheaper phone calls via the Internet.
Alcatel-Lucent plans to ship a router module next year that supports the emerging 100Gb per second Ethernet standard at the edge of carrier networks, where services are delivered to subscribers.
IBM/Lotus later this month will add a real-time communication version to its Lotus Foundations lineup, which is targeted at small and midsize businesses looking for a single appliance to support unified communications and collaboration.
Cisco Systems Inc. announced a joint effort with health insurer UnitedHealth Group Inc. today, aiming to create a nationwide network to enable video medical imaging, audio communication and health record information to be exchanged between health car...
Google Voice is headed for Blackberry and Android handsets, potentially turning smart phones into your hub for managing voice mail, all your contacts, and making low-cost phone calls, according to reports surfacing on the Web today.
Ask Malcolm Gravette what is driving the need for more wireless bandwidth, and the systems application manager for ADT Security will tell you: It's megapixel video.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT