Not convinced that superfast 802.11n Wi-Fi is for you? Allow us to persuade you.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
US consumers using an expanding array of broadband services, including movie downloads, video games, online backup, and streaming audio and video, are flooding the nation's broadband pipes with data--and it could cost them.
If you want a demonstration of the speed at which the technology industry works these days just consider Sharp's thin TVs. The first time we heard about them was when the company unveiled prototypes in the middle of last year. At that time Sharp talk...
Got a small network, home network, medium-size network -- even an enterprise network -- and want to get the most out of it? Then I've got good news for you: 10 free pieces of software that can make your network easier to use, troubleshoot and maintai...
The new year began with the tech blow-out that is the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Many of the big Asian tech companies were at the event showing their latest gadgets, and some interesting new technology that will be availabl...
Some day the IEEE will get around to finalizing the 802.11n standard that it began working on in 2003. That some day was supposed to be 2006. Then 2007. Then 2008. Maybe, the standard will be finalized in 2009. Maybe 2010.
When it comes to the "next big thing," I'm usually pretty skeptical. (It's from all those years I've spent trying to get gear to work as advertised.) But in 2008, we will see some long-promised technologies--like the connected home, truly smart "smar...
Like the age of the earth or of Hollywood stars, estimates on the age of the Internet depend on whom you ask. By the calculations of one industry pioneer, this week marks the 20th birthday of the modern Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- VPN providers play 'cat-and-mouse' with China's growing censorship
- Canon PIXMA MG7560 All-In-One Cloud printer
- Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced II wireless modem review
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.