This security camera deviates from the Dropcam model to focus on strong security features.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
This indoor/outdoor camera delivers solid surveillance on its own or as part of a comprehensive security system.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
DrayTek has long been synonymous with business-focused routers and the Vigor 2860Vac is one of the company’s first to offer the faster 802.11ac wireless standard. This allows a theoretical throughput of 1,300Mb/s on its 5GHz band and 300Mb/s on the 2.4GHz band simultaneously. It’s also ‘nbn Ready’ in that it supports VDSL2 so Fibre-to-the-Node and Fibre-to-the-Basement internet connections should work fine.
This router is a good performer, but it's too early in the game to pay more for multi-user MIMO.
Facebook will begin test flights of its solar-powered Internet drone later this year, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on Monday.
Broadband speeds and performance are leaving consumers disappointed with their services, according to a recent survey from the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Eyes often gloss over when people broach the subject of modem-routers. That’s not the case with D-Link’s Taipan, a modem-router that looks like the wacky lovechild of Alien and Optimus Prime.
Telstra’s Advanced III is a small mobile hotspot that shares Telstra’s high speed network with your favourite devices. Then, when they run low on juice, it doubles as a portable battery.
On paper, the RT-AC5300U looks to be the most powerful consumer router ever built.
Draytek's Vigor 2925ac is a wireless router that puts an emphasis on security and offers extensive network controls for traffic and users. You can tell that it's more than a consumer-level router from the moment you glance at it. The ports are on the front, rather than at the back, and they are there to facilitate quicker connections and troubleshooting to wired gear. It's not a big router; it has three external, removable antennas, and it can sit on a desk happily -- you'll just have to manage the connected cables a little differently.
Soon to be TPG-owned internet service provider (ISP), iiNet, has launched a new permanent installation at the Perth Arena, the iiNet Social Post.
In the old days, when you wanted to improve your Wi-Fi performance, you’d grab yourself a dual-band router to break up your devices according to 2.4GHz and 5GHz clients. These days, it’s all about triple-band routers. You want more performance? Get yourself a D-Link AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi router (or DIR-890L for short) with tri-band support and you’ll effectively double your 5GHz throughput.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- This Asus router is a powerful rebuttal to Google OnHub's stark simplicity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW