The Toshiba SDP92SKY is a portable DVD player with a swivelling 9in LCD screen. It comes with a smattering of intriguing features, including DivX media support, an AV input connection and an SD card slot for playback of video files, MP3s and photos. ...
With its gorgeous OLED touch display and cool, integrated third-party apps, the Sony Walkman X-Series is a superb media player, and the best Walkman to date.
The Panasonic DMP-B15 is the world’s first portable Blu-ray player. It combines an 8.9in LCD screen and a BD optical drive in a (semi) portable package. It also doubles as a player for the home, complete with YouTube functionality and BD-Live support...
The Creative ZEN team has applied a very Apple-esque formula with its portable flash-based media player: re-releasing it without making many obvious changes bar increased storage. This is the major difference between the Creative ZEN MX and previous ...
The Sony ICD-SX800 is a high-end digital notetaker suitable for musicians, journalists and other media professionals. It combines an ultra-portable design with advanced audio features, including three integrated microphones and a Noise Cut function t...
Revo’s Uno DAB+ is an unusual looking and expensive digital radio that only offers an average feature set.
Bush’s BR10DAB DAB+ digital radio receiver incorporates a single speaker and a tuner into a simple body, giving acceptable entry-level sound quality and has an easy-to-use interface.
The Creative ZEN Mosaic EZ300 is a reasonably priced 4GB MP3 player with a basic feature set. It is out-classed by players costing only a small amount more, and even cheaper players have better interfaces and aesthetics.
The Pure ONE Classic digital radio can receive signals on the DAB+ or FM spectrums and play them back through its full-range, 3in 1.8W speaker. A good design and a refined interface make the ONE Classic a benchmark in the entry-level digital radio ma...
The iRiver T6 is a simple MP3 player with a sleek, slim body and an easy-to-navigate interface. Sound quality is good but the feature set is not as extensive as other budget portable media players.
The Sony NWZ-W202 is a 2GB flash-based MP3 player with integrated earphones and an all-in-one design. It will suit people who want to be free of dangling headphone cords, but users are restricted to the built-in earphones.
The Logic3 i-Station Rotate is a portable iPod dock that has a video out port and speakers. You can rotate a docked iPod or iPhone 90 degrees to get the most out of videos.
The Yamaha TSX-130 digital radio incorporates an iPod dock, CD player and a USB port for playing music stored on thumb drives. The two 15W speakers and two bass reflex ports provide good audio quality, and it's capable of receiving both FM and DAB+ r...
Grundig's GDR700AB is a digital radio that supports the DAB+ standard. It has a rich, wood-accented exterior and integrated stereo speakers. It can run off batteries and has a useful line-out port for connecting it to a more powerful stereo.
The Grundig DAB+ iPod DocThe Grundig DAB+ iPod Docking Radio (GDR710DABIP) is a digital radio and iPod dock with two speakers and a tuner for receiving conventional FM radio.king Radio (GDR710DABIP) is a digital radio and iPod dock with two speakers ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
- Sony Smart B-Trainer headset gives runners vocal advice
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC