A Canadian university professor believes there is a campaign in the U.S. to make Canada out to be a haven for content piracy in order to push stricter copyright law, when in fact Canada's copyright legislation is compliant with its international obli...
MP3 Players - News
Vasco Data Security said Thursday it is bringing its Digipass product, which is used for two-factor authentication, to the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Facebook plans to let users buy music and other virtual products on its Web site, the company said Wednesday, expanding its sources of revenue as the company seeks to turn its huge popularity into fiscal profit.
Apple on Monday posted an increase in net profit and sales for its fourth fiscal quarter of 2009 despite a year-over-year decline in iPod shipments.
Pure has unveiled a DAB+ and internet radio with an embedded 5.7in colour touchscreen. The Pure Sensia can also browse the web.
Akamai Technologies is extending its content delivery network to the Apple iPhone as it introduces the Akamai HD Network, a system for streaming high-definition live and on-demand video to a variety of devices.
After nine months of silence, Warner Bros. Music recording artists may be about to make a grandiose return to YouTube. Google's YouTube and Warner are close to settling a licensing argument that started at the end of last year, one that has put a st...
Break out the Elvis, baby, because the holiday shopping season may be a Blue Christmas for gadget retailers.
Apple iPods and other MP3 players could see their maximum volume level capped under new plans by the EU.
The European Commission has ordered all makers of portable music players to add a default volume setting of around 80 decibels (dB) and a health warning to all new devices within the next two years.
Music professionals want more money, and now, they're going after online retailers like Apple's iTunes and Amazon to get it. Performing rights groups such as the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP), Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI...
The world is still focused on the new iPod Nano and Zune HD, but that didn't stop Sony from unveiling its thinnest Walkman ever on Wednesday morning. Sony's new NW-A840 Series measure just over a quarter of an inch thick.
Australian consumers have bucked the global trend towards economic downturn, buying more gadgets and digital products in the first half of 2009 than the corresponding period in any previous year.
Earlier today Apple introduced iTunes 9 at the "It's Only Rock and Roll, But We Like It" media event. iTunes 9 has a number of new features, such as iTunes LP (which tries to bring full-blown album art, liner notes, and so on to the digital world), H...
Wednesday's Apple Music Event may not have unveiled any astounding or amazing products. But if you're a fan of the iPod touch, as I am, you may have felt a bit miffed that Apple's multi-talented media player didn't get a video camera.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
- Sony Smart B-Trainer headset gives runners vocal advice
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS