Have you heard? iPods in Europe are about to get a lot more quiet. Regulators have released a new set of standards governing how loud portable music players can go, and that means the default max volume is going take a big dip from where it currently...
MP3 Players - Features
Many of rock's greatest moments hinge on shifts in music technology. Here is a chronology of some of the highlights.
Arguably the biggest announcement of yesterday's Apple event was the inclusion of a video camera in the latest generation of the iPod Nano.
Discounted Apple products, cheap colour laser printing and more!
We all knew it was coming. When Steve Jobs said that there was "one more thing" at Apple's Rock and Roll event, I don't think anyone in the Yerba Buena theater was surprised when he announced that the new iPod nanos would have video recording.
Now that Apple has confirmed it's planning an invitation-only bash September 9 in San Francisco, our time to speculate is running short. What new stuff is coming?
Grab a big-screen TV, a great smartphone, a cheap printer and more!
Pick up a great Canon digital camera, a cheap-as-chips HD camcorder and more!
Does your dad prefer the finer things in life? Good wine, good food and good music to accompany it all? If he’s a music lover then we’ve done the legwork for you to unearth great gifts that are sure to make his Father’s Day an enjoyable one. We’ve sh...
Hold the presses, kiddos -- we have a hot new Apple rumor on our hands. This time, Apple has allegedly scheduled a "keynote event" for September, according to some unnamed sources quoted over at some unnamed blog. (Okay, I got carried away; the blog ...
We are just over a month away from the launch of Microsoft's contender to the iPod Touch, the Zune HD. Microsoft has put all its creative forces behind the upcoming Zune HD portable media player, and by the looks of it, the iPod Touch is up for some ...
With Apple's new tablet computer making the jump from rumor to accepted "truth," it's time think about the applications it might support. In short: What are we supposed to do with a netbook-sized iPod touch?
With a year and 1.5 billion downloads under its belt, maybe its time for Apple's App Store--and Music Store--to get some competition. Whether Apple likes it or not.
With video, image and data files becoming larger thanks to better quality media, the importance of making sure you have adequate storage is only going to increase this year and beyond. Portable devices such as digital cameras, mobile phones and porta...
The Sony Walkman turns 30 today, amazing as much for the passage of time as it is for the fact that the Walkman brand persists today in digital audio players and cell phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
- Sony Smart B-Trainer headset gives runners vocal advice
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW