HP produces a number of LCD monitors under both the HP and Compaq brands. We've rounded up some of the best.
Samsung may be better known for its televisions, home theatre products and mobile phones, but it also manufactures monitors. The Samsung SyncMaster series come in many forms, including models with LED backlighting and built-in TV tuners.
Dell is well known for its excellent LCD monitors, headed by the UltraSharp series. These usually combine a good design with excellent image quality, and are also known for being good value for money.
The latest high-definition games consoles such as Sony's PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360 have an HDMI port, making it possible to connect to the latest range of LCD monitors.
Whether it is for simple office tasks or to connect to your high-definition gaming console, an LED monitor provides plenty of benefits over regular LCD monitors.
LCD monitors have long been a staple of the office environment. However, the latest range of LCD monitors often include an HDMI port, allowing them to connect to a wide range of high-definition devices including Blu-ray players, DVD players and the l...
When it comes to LCD monitors is bigger really better? We tend to think so! Whether you are buying a monitor for business use, or to hook up your high-definition gaming console, check out our roundup of the best big screen LCD monitors on the market.
If you are buying an LCD monitor for your office, you'll want a non-glossy screen that can display text crisply and has a flexible stand. We've rounded up some of the best monitors for your SOHO or small business office.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Kogan forced to pay $32,400 penalty by ACCC
- LG's ultra-thin touchscreen panels will enable lighter, thinner notebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW