AOC's Angelo 2434pw is a 23.6in Full HD LCD monitor with an HDMI input and a distinctive design. It includes an aluminium stand and support pole that enables the screen to be swivelled and tilted, and it provides decent image quality for its asking p...
Monitors - Reviews
HP's 2309m 23in LCD monitor has a Full HD resolution, an HDMI connection and built-in speakers, making it ideal for use as a gaming display. Although this monitor offers good clarity and colours, excessive glare from the glossy screen and bezel detra...
A 22in LCD monitor with a Full HD resolution, BenQ's G2220HD performs adequately. However a dull design and the lack of an HDMI port may mean many users will give it the flick.
Designed to stand out from the crowd with its gloss white and silver colour scheme, and a detachable, 2-megapixel webcam, BenQ's M2400HD is a full HD 24in LCD monitor. An HDMI input means its ideal for high definition content, and its image quality i...
ViewSonic's 19in VX1962wm LCD monitor boasts a resolution of 1680x1050, which is normally reserved for 22in displays. Combined with a stylish design, good image quality and a reasonable price, this monitor is a good option for the home office.
The HP W2558hc 25.5-inch widescreen LCD offers impressive image quality, a host of extra features, and a pleasant design. What's not to like? It's expensive.
The VG2427wm, a 24-inch widescreen LCD monitor, performed well in our image quality tests. Text on a page of fonts of different sizes looked sharp, even when at a very small (6-point) size.
BenQ's 24in G2412HD LCD monitor looks almost identical to the BenQ G2410HD but it adds an HDMI port. Combined with the monitor's Full HD resolution, it makes the BenQ G2412HD ideal for people who own a high-definition gaming console
With a Full HD resolution and a 40,000:1 contrast ratio, BenQ's G2410HD 16:9 widescreen LCD monitor certainly has impressive specifications considering its price. Though it performs well, the lack of an HDMI input means you won't be able to watch Blu...
The shiny, black Asus VH236H showed good image quality and smooth video in our subjective tests, making it a nice, well-priced monitor for entertainment-centric buyers.
With a native aspect ratio of 1680x1050, a 5ms response timer and 1000:1 contrast ratio, Samsung's SyncMaster 2243BWX doesn't make for terribly exciting reading. However, reasonable performance, a height adjustable stand and a straightforward, yet ef...
The VX2433wm 24in LCD display is part of ViewSonic's X series of LCD monitors, featuring a stylish design that catches the eye. The feature set and aspect ratio of this monitor is well-suited for games and movies, but the colour quality makes it a re...
The Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW is a 20in LCD monitor with a 1600x900 resolution that's useful if you want to use your PC to watch videos shot in wide-screen without unsightly black bars intruding.
These are rich times indeed for those in pursuit of a modestly priced but surprisingly effective flat-panel. Following on from the ultra-cheap Asus VH222H comes an even cheaper, and possibly better, screen from BenQ -- the BenQ G2220HD.
With everyone watching their budget at the moment, including creative professionals who need a high-quality screen, the arrival of the Eizo FlexScan S2242W is timely.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's monstrous 70-inch touchscreen monitor takes aim at Microsoft's Surface Hub
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Kogan forced to pay $32,400 penalty by ACCC
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC