Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Consumer watchdog claims company made false representations in Father’s Day promotion
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
Curved displays may be a fad in TVs, but they could stick around longer in computer monitors.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
AOC, the in-house brand of global monitor manufacturing behemoth TPV, has released two monitors in Australia, the 68P and the 77F.
‘If you build it, they will come’ appears to be the ethos of Samsung’s vigilant Ultra HD campaign, as the company continues to release products that support the standard in spite of a lack in content.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
AOC, the in-house brand of global monitor manufacturing behemoth TPV, will be releasing some new monitor products around Christmas time, with hopes of resurrecting interest in the desktop pc market.
HP has revitalised its professional monitor and workstation line-up, launching three budget business monitors and a new workstation designed for high-end users.
Samsung has announced three new LED monitors for the Australian market, as part of its yearly product refresh. The new monitors are aimed at both high-end and casual computer users, with 24- and 27-inch sizes available over the three models.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- LG's ultra-thin touchscreen panels will enable lighter, thinner notebooks
- LG to unveil curved ultrawide monitor at IFA
- HP targets pros with new Z workstation and monitors
- Apple wins patent on 3D projector that needs no glasses
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW