Watch immersive VR and 360-degree clips using a cheap Cardboard viewer.
Your new iPhone is is finally here. Here are some essential steps to take first so you can get the most out of your new device.
You can adjust how hard or how light you need to press on the iPhone's screen to use this feature.
Autocorrect is a boon from the computer gods for anyone engaged in tiny-screen typing, but it's also the bane of every iPhone and iPad user's existence. You can accept the gift and avoid the grief by paying attention to a few details.
Your iPhone and iPad can speak aloud any text you can select. In this video, I'll show you how to enable that feature, and how to type emoji symbols in your text, too.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Here’s how to create and save custom ringtones for your iPhone or iPad using GarageBand.
A security flaw has been discovered on various Android smartphones that allows a USSD code to perform a factory reset without any confirmation prompt. Is your Android phone at risk? Here's how to find out.
Apple says more than 100 million devices are already running iOS 6. If you have one (or more) of them, you likely have already explored some of the operating system's new features--including its Facebook integration.
If you want to setup email on your Android smartphone or tablet then follow these simple steps.
One of the great things about the iPhone is that it's easy to attach a photo to an email to quickly share something you've snapped with friends and family.
If you're setting up your first email account on your iPhone, simply tap the Mail icon in the dock at the bottom of the home screen. If adding a second or third account, tap Settings, scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tap it and then tap Add ...
The calendar on Jstanaway's Android phone displays appointments that he never made--hundreds of them from someone else's calendar. He can't delete them. He asked the Answer Line forum for advice.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET/SQL) 160714/AP/265Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW