Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S III Android phone.
Smartphones - Slideshows
Lusting after Google's glasses? Here are 15 augmented reality apps you can get now.
Face recognition, voice identification, and augmented reality can enrich the mobile experience - but they can also be abused in scary ways
Angry Birds is obviously on top, but what about the rest?
We'll give you a good look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the Nokia 808 PureView, Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD and other standout products from the Mobile World Congress 2012.
Apple's iPhone and iPad may have been built for consumers, but the folks in Cupertino correctly guessed that what's good for consumers is good for businesses. The only stumbling block may be the growing volume of apps available: more 140,000 natively for the iPad and over 500,000 that work on the iPhone and iPad. Here are 25 go-to iOS apps for business users, from travel planning to document editing using Microsoft Office tools to time tracking to getting a good night's sleep.
Software keyboards have come far, but sometimes the best way to tackle work on the go is to use a physical keyboard.
Highlights from this week’s big show in Barcelona
Telstra is today celebrating 25 years since it launched Australia's first hand-held mobile phone, the Walkabout TM.
These enhancements include exotic skins, clever devices for transferring files, great ways to game with your phone or tablet, and more.
Telstra and HTC teamed up last night to launch the new HTC Velocity, Australia's first 4G smartphone, at Sydney's newest hot-spot restaurant Neild Avenue.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
Looking to buy a Christmas present without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cool mobile phone accessories that won't blow your budget.
Samsung has boldly released the Galaxy Note Android phone. Its intended to create another category of device, this time in between in the smartphone and tablet.
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie accent?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Allo 2.0 update brings app shortcuts, GIF keyboard support, and several new features
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCChange Analyst - BankingNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW