Apple unveiled an updated MacBook line, more Mountain Lion features, iOS 6, and a smarter Siri. Here are some photos and recaps of Monday's WWDC keynote.
The best of 2012’s apps for your iPhone and iPod Touch, so far, include fun apps for wasting time, image and video editing apps, and utilities that speed up common iPhone tasks.
Angry Birds Space isn’t the only iPhone/iPad game in town!
Bad news keeps piling up on RIM, but it wasn’t always that way
We unbox the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Samsung has released its eagerly awaited Galaxy S III at a media event in Sydney. Hosted by Jessica Rowe, the event saw key presentations by Samsung Electronics Australia vice-president of telecommunications, Tyler McGee and Samsung Electronics South East Asia, Oceania and Taiwan president and CEO, Gregory Lee.
We unbox the first 4G-capable Windows Phone, the HTC Titan 4G.
What's new, so far, with iOS apps in 2012? The improved camera on the latest iPhone models led to a lot of cool photography and video apps. Gaming has also been huge (no surprise there). There’s a bevy of new addictive games, along several useful apps for being more productive on your iPhone or iPod.
HTC hasn't officially released the One V in Australia just yet, but we've managed to get our hands-on the baby of the One family.
The HTC One XL is an identical looking phone to the HTC One X with the added benefit of 4G capability.
Install one of these five apps on your Android phone or tablet, and you can manage your cloud infrastructure from anyplace where you can access the Internet.
iPhone users love to brag about their phones. Yet, for many users, Android is clearly the superior platform.
We go hands-on with Nokia's new flagship Windows Phone, the Lumia 900.
Apps, schmaps. Who needs to download anything when these mobile sites and services offer fast information and entertainment right in your mobile browser?
Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S III Android phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
- RIP: The BlackBerry Classic and its iconic keyboard is dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC