Apple fanboys/fangirls line up at Apple Stores from NYC to Tokyo
Although the new OS for the iPad and iPhone is largely a collection of refinements, users will still want it
Apple iPhone 5 is longer and thinner, more powerful, and boasts LTE
Apple unveiled its new iPhone 5 overnight at the Yerbua Buena Center for the Arts. In simple terms, the device is faster, thinner, and bigger than the previous devices. Yes, the device will work with 4G in Australia. Apple also revealed its new range of iPod products, and its new earphone concept.
You may have heard: Apple just unveiled a shiny new iPhone, the iPhone 5. But there's so much more to the smartphone world than just iPhones. Here's a list of 10 of the best currently available or coming-soon smartphones to make you forget all about Apple.
Our look back on the Google smartphone and tablet platform’s progress from experiment to market leader.
Steve Jobs unveiled first iPhone at Macworld on Jan. 9, 2007
Improved screen, battery, CPU, camera/optics, display and sleek Windows Phone 8 UI heighten the alternative to Android and iOS
We check out the latest additions to the company's Android-powered RAZR stable
With the Apple iPhone 5 on deck, we look back at how the iconic smartphone line has evolved
We go hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G.
These 10 task managers for Android and iOS can help keep your to-do list reasonable and achievable.
A new OS has been in development since the start of 2012
Among the more interesting products of the Apple-Samsung trial are Apple's early iPhone prototypes that never saw the light of day ... until now
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC