HTC First integrates entirely new Facebook features into Android and Google services.
Some lesser-known facts about Google's mobile OS
LG's flagship Optimus G Android phone has finally arrived in Australia after a lengthy delay. We've just got our hands on a review unit following the official launch of the device in Sydney.
We've just got our hands on Kogan's latest low-cost Android smartphone, the dual-SIM Agora. With a price of just $149 it's a very good value proposition on paper.
Even though Samsung’s highly anticipated Galaxy S4 announcement never happened, there were many notable Android-related announcements at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last week.
It's a new era for BlackBerry. The company has a new name, a new mobile operating system and two new smartphones. The first is the BlackBerry Z10 and we've got our hands on a review unit a little early.
World’s biggest mobile show boasts LTE phones, Android tablets, Gigabit Wi-Fi, Firefox OS and more
Smartphones, smart chips, mobile browsers and augmented reality will be reality at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
Android 4.2 lets you put widgets on your lock screen -- so which apps make the most of the feature?
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
No money? Need entertainment? No problem.
Ekahau offers most comprehensive set of Wi-Fi site survey features in three-product test
Our initial glimpse at RIM's (er, make that BlackBerry's) attempt to claw its way back into the smartphone market
From cloud management to remote tech support to database administration, these apps have your IT needs covered
Google has finally released its long-awaited Maps application for iOS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- Android device updates: LG V10, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Edge+ variants score Marshmallow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW