The Note Edge is the first smartphone to have a display which curves right over its edge.
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
A glimpse at Apple's much-anticipated new iPhones
The 'little rice' that could
Android L is full of tweaks and enhancements. Here are just a few!
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next generation smartphones together in one easy to use and resource rich gallery.
We just got our hands on Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Here's what's in the box.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz Cambage.
Microsoft on Wednesday unveiled Windows Phone 8.1, the first major update to its mobile OS since autumn 2012. There’s a Siri-like personal assistant, centralized notifications, an array of new customization options, and a redesigned keyboard for fast text entry.
HTC's latest flagship will go on sale before Samsung's Galaxy S5, and the One (M8) will cost you less if you buy it from Optus or Vodafone. Does this make the One (M8) the bargain of the year?
Samsung announced at its Australian launch that the new Galaxy S5 will be available in stores from 11 April. Good Gear Guide had a hands-on session with the smartphone. Here’s our first impressions.
With plenty of user interface add-ons available on the Google Play store, it can be hard to decide what to download, especially when there’s a price attached. The following are our three favourites.
Smartphones, tablets, wearables on display at the show in Barcelona.
Belkin has showed off some of the cases and armbands that will be available for the Samsung Galaxy S5. Lots of colours to choose from, and different grades of protection depending on how much you're willing to pay.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia