We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
Smartphones - Slideshows
Apple's latest update breathes new life into the iPhone, with a host of nifty features. Here is a look at some of the most important.
Sony Ericsson recently unveiled three new flagship mobile phones, including the 12-megapixel Satio, previously known as Idou. The handsets should hit the Australian market in late 2009.
Apple has announced the launch of the iPhone 3G S -- the third iPhone to be released since the first model hit the US and other selected markets back in 2007.
Could 2009 go down as the year of the Android device invasion? We haven't yet seen the debut of many gadgets based on Android, Google's mobile operating system, but hopes are high.
LG's Prada isn't the first time a mobile phone manufacturer has teamed up with a leading fashion label and it certainly won't be the last.
Amazon's Kindle DX comes off as surprisingly lean and elegant.
Some cell phones really look great, but are impossible to use. Other cell phones have cool features, but are ugly ducklings.
Some of these 10 intriguing mobile gizmos, including a connected GPS unit, external iPhone speakers, a Bluetooth headset, and a gadget charger, are fairly mainstream. The others, well, not so much.
Here's a selection of favorite forbidden -- but useful and fun -- iPhone applications on Apple's banned list.
Apple may have sold 1 billion apps through the App Store, but there are only 10 which are must-haves for my iPhone
LG partners with Prada again to launch the LG Prada II fashion smartphone
From Motorola's first phone, which weighed in at around a 1kg, to Apple's iPhone, here's a look at how cell phones have evolved over the years.
These 15 BlackBerry apps can help you stay productive, but can also entertain.
iPhone enthusiasts from around the Web offer their visions for the next-gen iPhone
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Lenovo promises 12 new Moto Mod add-ons per year
- The Samsung Galaxy Note7's extreme thinness may be behind battery explosions
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPerformance TesterNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**QLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW