Samsung may be better known for its televisions in Australia, but the South Korean company has made a splash in the mobile phone market, largely thanks to its popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
Smartphones - Roundups
HTC may not have the same brand recognition as the likes of Apple and Nokia, but the Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones has made huge strides in the mobile market.
Nokia is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones and this Finnish company has a rich history of producing functional and easy to use handsets. Despite struggling to produce a high-end smartphone to rival Apple's iPhone 4, Nokia still has a ...
Although mobile phones aren't always as reliable as dedicated in-car sat navs for navigation, a GPS-enabled mobile phone has its own advantages -- namely they fit in your pocket and you generally carry them with you wherever you go.
Today's smartphones may have a strong emphasis on entertainment, but business users shopping for a phone are more interested in productivity and communications features.
Paying less for a mobile phone doesn't mean you should be forced to skimp on features, and the good news is, many budget phones now have capabilities well beyond what you would expect given their price tags.
Even though your dad's cool factor is probably well past its use-by-date, there is no reason why he shouldn't be keeping up with the latest technology. If your dad is stuck in a time warp and still uses a trusty old Nokia 5110, why not give him with ...
If 2010 was a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia, then 2011 is set to be the year it truly explodes. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface ...
Apple's iPhone 4 has finally hit our shores, but the popular smartphone isn't for everyone. Believe it or not, there are plenty of valid alternatives in the world of mobile phones!
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- TPFrontend Developer (React)NSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTSecurity Monitoring SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- FTAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD