Samsung may be better known for its televisions in Australia, but the South Korean company has made a splash in the mobile phone market, largely thanks to its popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
Smartphones - Roundups
HTC may not have the same brand recognition as the likes of Apple and Nokia, but the Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones has made huge strides in the mobile market.
Nokia is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones and this Finnish company has a rich history of producing functional and easy to use handsets. Despite struggling to produce a high-end smartphone to rival Apple's iPhone 4, Nokia still has a ...
Although mobile phones aren't always as reliable as dedicated in-car sat navs for navigation, a GPS-enabled mobile phone has its own advantages -- namely they fit in your pocket and you generally carry them with you wherever you go.
Today's smartphones may have a strong emphasis on entertainment, but business users shopping for a phone are more interested in productivity and communications features.
Paying less for a mobile phone doesn't mean you should be forced to skimp on features, and the good news is, many budget phones now have capabilities well beyond what you would expect given their price tags.
Even though your dad's cool factor is probably well past its use-by-date, there is no reason why he shouldn't be keeping up with the latest technology. If your dad is stuck in a time warp and still uses a trusty old Nokia 5110, why not give him with ...
If 2010 was a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia, then 2011 is set to be the year it truly explodes. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface ...
Apple's iPhone 4 has finally hit our shores, but the popular smartphone isn't for everyone. Believe it or not, there are plenty of valid alternatives in the world of mobile phones!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Allo 2.0 update brings app shortcuts, GIF keyboard support, and several new features
- Pixel demand is higher than expected, with some pre-orders being pushed back to November
- Beleaguered Samsung now fending off reports of Galaxy S7 Edge phones catching fire
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Google's Pixel XL is much easier to repair than the Nexus 6P
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- FTTest LeadQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)WA
- CCPentaho BI DeveloperQLD
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCPre Sales Solution SpecialistVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCFunctional Consultant/Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- TPSAP Basis ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD