Looking for a smartphone on a budget? You should look no further than PC World Australia's best buys. These smartphones are a rank of the top 10 handsets based on perceived value for money.
Smartphones - Roundups
Are you in the market for a new smartphone? See what our expert reviewer's recommend with our editor's choice selections. These smartphones are a rank of the top 10 handsets based on personal selection by the PC World Australia editorial team.
Looking for a new smartphone? Why not start with our top rated selections? These smartphones are a rank of the top 10 products based on review scores by the PC World Australia editorial team.
TV manufacturers have been pushing 3D technology for the past 12 months and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to mobile phones, too.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core Android smartphone, and most manufacturers have responded by launching, or announcing the pending release of phones with dual-core processors.
The launch of Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- brought worldwide attention to mobile phone gaming. However, the presence of dedicated physical gaming controls is not the be all and end all.
We round-up the top-rated Nokia mobile phones currently available in Australia.
We round-up all Nokia mobile phones currently available in Australia, headed by the flagship, Symbian-powered Nokia N8.
Remember the days when mobile phones were becoming smaller and smaller? These days they're becoming bigger and bigger, mainly thanks to large, touchscreen displays.
Today's mobile phones are a great example of the benefits of a converged device, offering features like the ability to browse the Internet, edit documents and watch multimedia content. Most smartphones are also capable of capturing high quality still...
Touchscreen smartphones are currently all the rage in the mobile phone market, largely thanks to the iPhone and the rising popularity of Android phones. Although touchscreen is the preferred input for general use, many consumers prefer typing on a ph...
Google's Android platform provides a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a fully customisable user interface and full multitasking.
HP is not well known for producing smartphones, but the company acquired struggling Palm for US$1.2 billion in July 2010, and has since promised a suited of webOS-powered products. The Palm-developed webOS operating system powered the Palm Pre smartp...
LG is best known for producing a capable range of budget and entry level mobile phones, such as the excellent Optimus One. However, the emergence of the Android operating system has seen the company commit to producing a number of high-end flagship d...
Optus offers a range of mobile phones and plans to suit most budgets, including prepaid users. We round up the best mobile phones available on an Optus prepaid plan.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sleek new Galaxy S8 phones feature facial recognition, Bixby intelligent agent
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S8 features Apple should steal for iPhone 8
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Consultant - HR / PayrollWA
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTProject AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst/UATVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA