Sporting an unconventional design that houses one of the largest full QWERTY keyboards we've seen on a smartphone, Nokia's 6760 slide is definitely different. Though its compact size and comfortable keyboard are impressive, the 6760 slide has too man...
Smartphones - Reviews
Google Goggles brings visual search to your mobile phone. Point and click, and it delivers information about what you're seeing.
I've never been one for the gripping silicon iPhone sleeves. I want my iPhone case to have the look of a luxury wallet rather than of a Marigold washing up glove.
The Nokia E72 smartphone is a replacement for the popular E71. It's a commendable smartphone and benefits from a few nice improvements, but E71 owners have little incentive to upgrade.
RIM's new flagship BlackBerry has finally arrived. Selling alongside rather than completely replacing the previous Bold 9000, the BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone is smaller and sleeker. On the whole it's a slight improvement on its predecessor, but i...
A successor to the INQ1, 3 Mobile's INQ Mini 3G is an entry-level prepaid mobile phone that has access to social-networking features like Facebook, Twitter, Windows Live Messenger and Skype at the heart of its user interface. An offering likely to ap...
A more affordable version of HTC's Hero, the company's flagship Android smartphone, the HTC Tattoo includes most of the functionality of its bigger brother but has a lower resolution screen.
The Dell Mini 3i smartphone is one of the first Ophones in the world, a brand promoted by China Mobile to make sure consumers know it uses the Linux-based Open Mobile System (OMS) developed by the company.
Targeted at young people interested in social networking while on the move, Samsung's S3653 is an entry-level touch-screen mobile phone. Featuring interesting styling and replaceable, snap-on rear covers, the Samsung S3653 offers plenty of features f...
The wild popularity of the iPhone shows no sign of lessening, nor is the vast array of turn-by-turn GPS navigation applications available in the iPhone App Store likely to decrease. TomTom is the first to come to market with a car kit mounting soluti...
LG's latest Chocolate mobile phone is one of the oddest-looking handsets we've ever seen.
The first Dell Mini 3i smartphone to go on sale anywhere in the world will be available in China this December for 4800 Chinese yuan (US$704) without a mobile phone contract, China Mobile representatives said Thursday.
As ordering fast food over the phone or through a Web browser clearly isn't enough, Domino's Pizza Australia has developed and released an iPhone application that allows you to order pizza on your smartphone.
I don't know about you, but I get particularly grumpy if I have to concentrate when I put on a Bluetooth headset.
Telstra isn't renowned for offering value for money, but with the Samsung S6700T, exclusive to the Next G network, the teclo has a capable 3G mobile phone for a low price. The Samsung S6700T includes a 3-megapixel camera with LED flash, a music playe...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Low-end Android phones could get VR with new Imagination GPU
- Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- HTC's U Ultra flagship attacks the high end with a glass back, an AI companion, and a second screen
- The iPhone turns 10: Apple CEO Tim Cook promises 'the best is yet to come'
- Nokia returns to smartphones at long last, but you can't buy it (and probably don't want to)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- CCServiceNow Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT