GoPro's latest camera is its most inspired yet. It is called the Hero4 Session, and because it is 50 per cent smaller and 40 per cent lighter, it can fit into places other GoPros previously found inaccessible.
We are well into the age where a child’s first mobile can be a smartphone. Motorola makes a good case that its Moto E is the right phone for your kids, with it striking a balance between affordability and a promising set of features.
There was a time when Xiaomi was considered some ancillary brand knocking off designs from Apple. That time is history as the Mi Note stands testament to the company's unique identity and the plethora of contributions it has to make in the smartphone...
Smartphones have a tendency to all look alike, but the G4 has a few trinkets it can call its own. Most of its individuality stems from its back case, which has a visible seam sewn together. It is like a handbag, or the interior of a European car, bec...
Online retailer Kogan continues its shake up of the smartphone market with the Agora 4G Pro, a smartphone with high resolution cameras, a Full HD screen and an octa-core processor that is on sale for a low $299.
Microsoft has released the 640 XL in Australia. Think of the XL variant as the bigger brother to the 640 as it benefits from a bigger screen, battery and cameras. Otherwise, the two smartphones are identical.
A number of differences have been made to the One (M8s), though none of them are visible on the outside. Housed in brushed metal is an octa-core processor, an improved camera and a larger battery, all of which make this an exceptional value-for-money...
Imation's Link Power Drive serves double duty as an external, on-the-go storage device and portable battery charger for an iPhone. It comes in useful when you want to carry extra music and video files with you, which you can then play directly off th...
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,” goes the old adage. Apple and Samsung must be blushing then because ZTE’s latest smartphone, the Blade S6, borrows its moniker from Samsung and its styling from Apple.
A lot has changed in the ten months that followed the release of the Nokia Lumia 635. A deluge of capable smartphones boasting competitive prices have since launched, and now the low-end of the market is crowded.
A new breed of Galaxy flagship has gone on sale with the S6 Edge. It is the first smartphone in the world to have its screen curve on both sides, introducing some features of note as a result and redefining what was previously possible in smartphone ...
Mophie's Juice Pack Plus case for the iPhone 6 makes the phone bigger and heavier, but it provides the thing we all crave most: extra battery life. Using the Mophie case, you can run the iPhone 6 for over twice as long as you're used to before having...
This is Samsung’s defining moment, where it makes amends for the hit and miss that was the Galaxy S5. This is the smartphone the company hopes will help it reclaim market share and growth in sales. This is the smartphone it hopes customers will happi...
The third generation One smartphone from HTC has gone on sale in Australia. Changes include a camera that has jumped five-fold in size to 20-megapixels, support for more LTE bands and a meticulous approach to smartphone design. Are these changes enou...
Physical keyboards are an integral part of BlackBerry's history and now the design trait is back with the Classic. The question remains: is an old-school BlackBerry still relevant today?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT