Telstra isn't renowned for offering value for money, but with the Samsung S6700T, exclusive to the Next G network, the teclo has a capable 3G mobile phone for a low price. The Samsung S6700T includes a 3-megapixel camera with LED flash, a music playe...
Samsung's Star is an entry-level, prepaid mobile phone that features the company's TouchWIZ UI.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert was originally released in 1996 for PCs. Now, however, Electronic Arts has brought it to the small screen, releasing a version of the real time strategy (RTS) game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
The Acer neoTouch S200 is a compact 3G smartphone that uses Microsoft's latest Windows Mobile 6.5 user interface.
The HTC Droid Eris marks the second in Verizon Wireless's parade of the Droids. Also due this week from Verizon, the Droid Eris shares the Droid moniker and many features of competing Android phones, but it also adds some touches that improve the exp...
The Samsung Blue Earth (unlocked GSM world phone; U.S. pricing not available) is the latest in a new batch of ecofriendly phones, including Samsung's own Reclaim handset. However, the Blue Earth--available in Western Europe for 300 euros now, and in ...
This month's purported "iPhone killer" is the Android-based Motorola Droid, which Verizon began selling in the United States on Nov. 6. Unfortunately, it has some real flaws that make it less enterprise-friendly than the iPhone, so it won't kill off ...
Boasting the ability to control and access multimedia content wirelessly from a PlayStation 3 console, Sony Ericsson's Aino mobile phone also features a 3-inch touch screen, Wi-Fi and an 8-megapixel camera. Unfortunately, a top heavy design, the touc...
The fifth Australian turn-by-turn GPS application to be available from Apple's App Store, NDrive Australia aims to please iPhone users with detailed maps and a straightforward user interface. Unfortunately, its lack of features and a sub-par interfac...
Considered one of the best Bluetooth headsets available on the market, AliphCom's Jawbone Prime combines appealing style with excellent noise-cancelling capabilities.
The first time you pick up the Motorola Droid (US$200 with a two-year contract from Verizon), you'll notice its solid feel and heft--there's a lot going on behind the crisp, 3.7-inch touchscreen.
Retailing for just $129, Telstra's T106 mobile phone is one of the cheapest handsets available on the Next G network. Though it's not a great mobile phone, the T106 represents good value when combined with Telstra's Next G prepaid service.
ALK is renowned for its turn-by-turn GPS applications on PDAs and Windows Mobile smartphones, and now the company's CoPilot Live 8 GPS application has finally arrived on the iPhone.
The Sennheiser MM 100 headset is light, comfortable and wireless, making it a good choice for people who are constantly on the move.
Described by Samsung as the "world's first 12.1 megapixel camera phone," the Pixon 12 mobile phone was actually beaten in Australia by the launch of the Sony Ericsson Satio.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC