Earlier this year, we reviewed the DualSim Slider -- the first mobile phone available in Australia to support the use of two SIM cards simultaneously. Its second iteration is the DualSim Mini, a smaller, lighter and cheaper mobile phone than its pred...
A smaller, cheaper version of the first Nokia touch-screen mobile phone, the 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia's 5530 XpressMusic lacks 3G connectivity and GPS. A more compact design and a competitive price tag are the main differences with its bigger brother....
I was not a happy camper when I wore Samsung's SBH700 headphones. Despite extensive fiddling, I couldn't arrive at a comfortable fit. For starters, the earbuds were too big--the package lacks alternative bud sizes--and the squarish hooks did not sit ...
The first Samsung mobile phone to run Google's Android operating system, the Galaxy Icon smartphone is a strong competitor to the HTC Magic and possesses a brilliant AMOLED display. Although the Galaxy Icon is fast and functional, it's disappointing ...
In a day and age where feature-packed, touch-screen smartphones dominate the upper tier of the mobile phone world, you can't help but feel Nokia's N86 8MP looks a little out of place. Though it offers a reliable interface, a decent features list and ...
Facebook updated its popular iPhone app, delivering lots of improved features for the official iPhone Facebook 3.0 revision. But sadly, Facebook fails to deliver everything a mobile Facebook warrior could want.
Nokia's E Series devices are predominantly targeted at business users, but the E52's subtle design will appeal to regular consumers as well. It doesn’t have a full QWERTY keyboard, but the Nokia E52 boasts outstanding battery life, a razor-thin desig...
If, like plenty of others, you are frustrated with your iPhone's battery life, help is at hand. Like the Mophie Juice Pack Air, the Aigo aiPower N2615 combines a rechargeable battery and iPhone case, giving more juice to your Apple iPhone 3G or 3GS. ...
At first glance it looks like one of the largest smartphones we've ever reviewed, but although Samsung's HD Icon is tall it’s not especially chunky. Sporting a large 3.7in AMOLED display, the aptly named HD Icon is the first mobile phone in the world...
Looking almost identical to a standalone digital camera from the back, the C903 is Sony Ericsson's latest Cyber-shot mobile phone. This camera phone takes reasonable photos, but its build quality is questionable and there really is little else to get...
The entry-level mobile phone in Samsung's Icon range, the Preston Icon is an affordable handset that boasts a responsive touch screen and a zippy and user-friendly interface thanks to TouchWIZ UI.
A mid-range mobile phone (otherwise known as a "dumbphone"), Nokia's 6700 classic won't appeal to social-networking buffs, business users or those who are interested in the latest and greatest touch-screen smartphones. A basic handset that’s well des...
Following the release of the first turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for the iPhone -- Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 -- German GPS manufacturer Navigon has launched its MobileNavigator app in Australia.
When it comes to the comfort of stereo Bluetooth headsets, I'd choose an earpad design (that is, an earmuff style) over earbuds any day, thank you. And if you have the same preference, look long and hard at the Motorola MotoRokr S305. This set of hea...
The main attraction of the Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 headphones is their teensy size.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW