The Dell Mini 3i smartphone is one of the first Ophones in the world, a brand promoted by China Mobile to make sure consumers know it uses the Linux-based Open Mobile System (OMS) developed by the company.
Targeted at young people interested in social networking while on the move, Samsung's S3653 is an entry-level touch-screen mobile phone. Featuring interesting styling and replaceable, snap-on rear covers, the Samsung S3653 offers plenty of features f...
The wild popularity of the iPhone shows no sign of lessening, nor is the vast array of turn-by-turn GPS navigation applications available in the iPhone App Store likely to decrease. TomTom is the first to come to market with a car kit mounting soluti...
LG's latest Chocolate mobile phone is one of the oddest-looking handsets we've ever seen.
The first Dell Mini 3i smartphone to go on sale anywhere in the world will be available in China this December for 4800 Chinese yuan (US$704) without a mobile phone contract, China Mobile representatives said Thursday.
As ordering fast food over the phone or through a Web browser clearly isn't enough, Domino's Pizza Australia has developed and released an iPhone application that allows you to order pizza on your smartphone.
I don't know about you, but I get particularly grumpy if I have to concentrate when I put on a Bluetooth headset.
Telstra isn't renowned for offering value for money, but with the Samsung S6700T, exclusive to the Next G network, the teclo has a capable 3G mobile phone for a low price. The Samsung S6700T includes a 3-megapixel camera with LED flash, a music playe...
Samsung's Star is an entry-level, prepaid mobile phone that features the company's TouchWIZ UI.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert was originally released in 1996 for PCs. Now, however, Electronic Arts has brought it to the small screen, releasing a version of the real time strategy (RTS) game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
The Acer neoTouch S200 is a compact 3G smartphone that uses Microsoft's latest Windows Mobile 6.5 user interface.
The HTC Droid Eris marks the second in Verizon Wireless's parade of the Droids. Also due this week from Verizon, the Droid Eris shares the Droid moniker and many features of competing Android phones, but it also adds some touches that improve the exp...
The Samsung Blue Earth (unlocked GSM world phone; U.S. pricing not available) is the latest in a new batch of ecofriendly phones, including Samsung's own Reclaim handset. However, the Blue Earth--available in Western Europe for 300 euros now, and in ...
This month's purported "iPhone killer" is the Android-based Motorola Droid, which Verizon began selling in the United States on Nov. 6. Unfortunately, it has some real flaws that make it less enterprise-friendly than the iPhone, so it won't kill off ...
Boasting the ability to control and access multimedia content wirelessly from a PlayStation 3 console, Sony Ericsson's Aino mobile phone also features a 3-inch touch screen, Wi-Fi and an 8-megapixel camera. Unfortunately, a top heavy design, the touc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW