A compact slider with a strange looking number pad running down its left side, the Samsung B3310 mobile phone certainly can't be accused of being dull. A three-row, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, quirky colour scheme and sharp display hint at good things...
A mid-range slider mobile phone, LG's New Chocolate Slide features both a snazzy name and an attractive design. It doesn’t offer a wealth of features, but if you're after something affordable to do the basics, then you can’t get much more stylish tha...
Looking like a regular pair of over-the-ear headphones, the Nokia BH-905 can wirelessly stream your music from a Bluetooth compatible phone or portable music player and can also handle phone calls. Featuring a built-in microphone, volume controls and...
After a long hiatus in Australia, Motorola is back with a bang! The Milestone is the company's first Google Android smartphone and the first Motorola handset we've reviewed in almost 12 months. With an excellent display, the latest version of Android...
In theory, smartphones make the perfect universal remote: they are almost always on you, many have touch screens, and their Internet connection means you can update your app to suit any additions to your home theatre arsenal. Unfortunately, smartphon...
The Nica by Maverick Lifestyle has one design aspect in common with the Callpod Dragon V2: Both Bluetooth headsets sport earpieces that look like large buttons.
Running an advanced, Linux-based operating system called Maemo 5, Nokia's N900 is certainly an interesting device. Foremost an Internet tablet and capable of full multitasking, the Nokia N900 smartphone will definitely impress early adopters and gadg...
LG has seen fit to release a device that looks like it would be at home in a gadget-packed James Bond movie: a watch phone. Boasting 3G connectivity, a full touch-screen interface and 2GB of built-in memory, the LG GD910 is surprisingly intuitive to ...
Let's just get this out of the way first: the HTC HD2 is by far the best Windows Mobile smartphone we've tested. In fact, we'd go as far as saying there is daylight between it and the next best Windows Mobile phone.
It was only a matter of time before the Rock Band phenomenon reached the iPhone after proving a success on consoles, including Nintendo's handheld DS. Rock Band for the iPhone provides fantastic visuals, a great list of songs and good multiplayer gam...
Philips' DC350 isn't a high powered gun that robot cage fighters use -- it's a Bluetooth-enabled iPod dock. It has an alarm clock and a radio (sadly only FM, not digital), and it can function as a speakerphone for the iPhone. You can use it to synchr...
Targeted at tradespeople or those with an active lifestyle, Telstra's Tough T90 mobile phone is designed to take a beating. Water- and dust-proof, and drop tested for shock resistance, the Tough T90 includes a number of handy features.
Sporting an unconventional design that houses one of the largest full QWERTY keyboards we've seen on a smartphone, Nokia's 6760 slide is definitely different. Though its compact size and comfortable keyboard are impressive, the 6760 slide has too man...
Google Goggles brings visual search to your mobile phone. Point and click, and it delivers information about what you're seeing.
I've never been one for the gripping silicon iPhone sleeves. I want my iPhone case to have the look of a luxury wallet rather than of a Marigold washing up glove.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
- The iPhone 7's sleeper hit feature is its display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia