The Powermat Wireless Charging Pad can charge three devices simultaneously. It's definitely the best-looking wireless charger we've reviewed, and it also feels like the most polished and has a better designed iPhone case than its competitors. Howev...
Smartphones - Reviews
Nokia's X6 smartphone is the company's first to feature a capacitive touch screen. A successor to the 5800 XpressMusic, the X6 takes two steps forward and one step back from previous Nokia releases and remains let down by the outdated Symbian operati...
A range of wireless chargers are beginning to hit the Australian market and Uniden's Wireless Power Pad is one of the first that will charge multiple devices. Looking rather like a hotplate, the Uniden Wireless Power Pad is convenient for charging iP...
Jointly unveiled by HTC and Telstra at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone has finally arrived down under. The first Android smartphone available through Telstra, the HTC Desire is the best Android handset ye...
The FIFA World Cup is less than 100 days away from kick-off and there are a number of iPhone apps to help pass the time as anticipation mounts.
Wireless chargers have been talked about for years on end but it's only now that we're beginning to see them hit the market. Olin's Wireless Charger for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is one of the first. Unfortunately, a few critical flaws meant it fe...
The second smartphone we've reviewed that records 720p HD video, Sony Ericsson's Vivaz sports a very stylish, curved design. This touch-screen smartphone has impressive hardware and is a delight to hold, but Sony Ericsson has again dropped the ball b...
Motorola's T325 Bluetooth speakerphone has basic features but it is well designed and effortless to use. Incoming audio could use a volume boost, but calls are clear and the T325 functions well.
Social networking is serious business these days and, with many people using multiple Web sites and services, it's hard to keep up. A social-networking aggregation application for the iPhone, Vodafone Update combines Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Linke...
No longer content to play second fiddle to Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut has followed in the footsteps of its biggest Australian competitor by launching an [[artnid:309245|iPhone|Review: Apple iPhone 3GS]] app down under. The Pizza Hut iPhone app is conv...
Bose has a reputation for producing high quality headphones and it has now branched into the mobile space.
Nokia shook up the GPS market in January by announcing that full turn-by-turn navigation on its Ovi Maps software is now available as a free service. Compatible with 10 current Nokia phones (with more to follow) and all future handsets, Nokia Ovi Map...
At first glance, the Motorola Devour looks a lot like the Droid.
To say RIM's first touch-screen smartphone -- the BlackBerry Storm 9500 -- was a disappointment would be putting it mildly. Despite really wanting to like the original effort (after all, a touch-screen BlackBerry did sound cool), the "clickable" touc...
Almost nine months after the launch of its highly anticipated but ultimately disappointing N97 smartphone, Nokia has seen fit to update its arsenal with a miniature version of its flagship consumer device: the Nokia N97 mini. Though the more compact ...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- Huawei showcases new phones in Barcelona, gets mobbed by eager crowds
- Huawei's P10 camera-phone comes in more colors than the rainbow
- Nokia now has three budget Android phones in its arsenal, but everyone is going to want the 3310
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCProject Manager TelecommunicationsQLD
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD