Nokia shook up the GPS market in January by announcing that full turn-by-turn navigation on its Ovi Maps software is now available as a free service. Compatible with 10 current Nokia phones (with more to follow) and all future handsets, Nokia Ovi Map...
Smartphones - Reviews
At first glance, the Motorola Devour looks a lot like the Droid.
To say RIM's first touch-screen smartphone -- the BlackBerry Storm 9500 -- was a disappointment would be putting it mildly. Despite really wanting to like the original effort (after all, a touch-screen BlackBerry did sound cool), the "clickable" touc...
Almost nine months after the launch of its highly anticipated but ultimately disappointing N97 smartphone, Nokia has seen fit to update its arsenal with a miniature version of its flagship consumer device: the Nokia N97 mini. Though the more compact ...
It's not often that a product lives up to its name, but the Jabra Stone does so quite literally. This sculpted black Bluetooth headset fits so neatly into its charging base that the combination looks like a smooth, black, plastic stone--albeit one wi...
The shape is the same, and so is Aliph's distinctive noise-cancellation technology, but the new Jawbone Icon ($99 as of February 10, 2010) series of Bluetooth headsets sports a bit of style and a new level of user customisation. And you can upgrade t...
In the short space of four months, Telstra has gone from not supporting the Mobile Foxtel service on the iPhone at all to producing a dedicated app for it. The Telstra Mobile Foxtel for iPhone app features an intuitive channel selector and an integra...
After a long hiatus in Australia, Motorola is aiming to hit back with a bang. The Motorola DEXT is an Android-powered, touch-screen smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard. Featuring MotoBlur software, which aims to unify communications on the home sc...
The Samsung Omnia Pro is a Windows Mobile smartphone with a full QWERTY keypad and a 3.2-megapixel camera but no touch screen. Excited? Don't worry, neither are we. However, the Samsung Omnia Pro remains a capable if unexciting business phone, but lo...
Do you ever get sick of your mobile phone? Do you wish it could change appearance from one day to the next? Israeli company modu Mobile is counting on you answering yes to both questions. One of the smallest and lightest mobile phones we've ever seen...
This extension of the ever-growing Harry Potter dynasty puts the wand in your hand and lets you duel against a friend or the computer, no matter how strong your muggle tendencies. Your iPhone captures your hand movement, and particular motions cast c...
Featuring a 5-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, 7.2Mbps HSDPA connectivity and an FM radio, you’d be forgiven for thinking LG’s latest flagship mobile phone, the Mini (GD880) is a smartphone.
Though there is plenty of hype in the tech world surrounding Google’s Android operating system, the fact remains that it is still in its infancy and initially it was really only found in high-end smartphones, such as Google's Nexus One and HTC's Hero...
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 smartphone, the company's first handset to run Google's Android operating system, was announced well before Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Jointly unveiled by HTC and Telstra at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, HTC's Desire will be the first Android smartphone available through Telstra. We were fortunate to get a quick hands-on demo with the new handset. So is it really desirable?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
- New Windows 10 preview adds an iPhone Live Photos rival, Windows Ink improvements
- Google Phone app 5.1 adds in new gestures and interface tweaks
- Some reports of faulty Note7s invalidated
- Samsung hikes recall incentives to retain Note7 customers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW