Sure, OLED probably isn't coming until next year. But this year's iPhone could be a sleeper hit.
Why would Apple offer a high-end phone at a low price unless it’s worried about sales? Examining previous phone upgrades, it’s clear it fits previous patterns.
To every thing there is a season, and for some technologies the time to die is almost upon us.
As 2015 draws to a close, it's a good time to look back at what Apple did this past year with an eye on what that means for 2016.
The OUKITEL K10000 Android phone has a 10,000mAh battery, and it can reportedly be used as a power bank to 'reverse charge' other mobile devices, including as many as three dead iPhone 6s Plus handsets.
Is the grass greener on the other side of the walled garden?
Apple's Pencil, designed specifically to work with the iPad Pro, is still scarce. But for half the cost of Apple's stylus, you can get FiftyThree's Pencil, which works well with Apple's new tablet.
Could the iPhone 6s be the last “s” release we see?
Not everybody wants or needs a big screen iPhone.
The company wants us to believe that Universal apps — usable on all Windows 10 devices — will save the day for Windows Phone. It’s already clear that won’t be happening.
Ever since the move away from skeuomorphics in version 7, iOS has been in a state of flux -- one that many iPhone and iPad users and reviewers noted came at the expense of stability. With iOS 9 due out in public beta next month and to the general pub...
People of the world have fallen victim to a pandemic known in short as VVS. Your friends or family may have been diagnosed. You could be a victim yourself and not even know.
The latest iPhones, the 6 and 6 Plus, could see Android fans making the move across to Apple.
The new Apple iPhone 6 is not without its shortcomings.
According to a survey from MobileMuster, Australians are pretty good at hoarding their old phones rather than throwing them out and getting them recycled. The upcoming apocalypse, stuff coming back into fashion, and prop pieces or ‘art’, were some of...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
- iOS 10 slower off the uptake mark
- Hands-on: Google Assistant's Allo chatbot outdoes Cortana, Siri as your digital pal
- HTC announces the Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphones
- Report: Samsung's overzealous efforts to beat Apple lead to battery woes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD