Ever since the move away from skeuomorphics in version 7, iOS has been in a state of flux -- one that many iPhone and iPad users and reviewers noted came at the expense of stability. With iOS 9 due out in public beta next month and to the general pub...
People of the world have fallen victim to a pandemic known in short as VVS. Your friends or family may have been diagnosed. You could be a victim yourself and not even know.
The latest iPhones, the 6 and 6 Plus, could see Android fans making the move across to Apple.
The new Apple iPhone 6 is not without its shortcomings.
According to a survey from MobileMuster, Australians are pretty good at hoarding their old phones rather than throwing them out and getting them recycled. The upcoming apocalypse, stuff coming back into fashion, and prop pieces or ‘art’, were some of...
It is with the deepest sympathies we announce the tragic loss of one of the industries greatest smartphones, Apple’s iPhone. Chief executive Tim Cook broke the news to Apple loyalists with the unveiling of larger screen variants in what will be remem...
Renditions of ‘smart’ watches from Samsung and Sony are best qualified as gimmicks because they don’t satisfy a clear need. Commendation deserves to be dished out for the sheer variety of features these things have. But for all their bells and whistl...
The HTC One (M8) may not have the best screen compared to other current-generation smartphones, but it's still a very good one for watching locally stored or streaming video content. It's Full HD, it gives a bright and vibrant picture, and it's espec...
Apple CEO Tim Cook, along with a few friends, Monday performed the annual Apple Worldwide Developers Conference keynote. The show must go on, even without Steve Jobs, and it sure did go on -- two well-packed hours of Apple mantra and mania. They did ...
It's really not all that difficult to do a little self-vetting of the apps you install on your mobile devices.
God, I love the InterWebs. Years from now, scholars dissecting the complete disintegration of journalism in the 21st century will look back at us and say, what the frak? The example du jour: The Facebook Phone rumors, which were sparked this past wee...
I recently had an experience that epitomizes everything that's wrong with Microsoft and why it is rapidly being tossed into the Recycling Bin of history.
Thanks for bringing mobility to the masses, but the future belongs to the iPhone. There are many reasons for this but perhaps the most compelling is, at the heart of Canadian company Research in Motion's (RIM) culture lies an antiquated mobile techno...
It appears that yet another Apple iPhone prototype has gone on a walkabout -- and this time not merely to a beer garden in Redwood City, but all the way to the South Pacific.
If you didn't get the message with the release of the iPhone or the subsequent arrival of Android, then Windows Phone 7 has to be your wake-up call. Mobile is no longer just the future; its time is now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC