Unlike previous models of the Note, the S Pen can get stuck rather easily if you insert it the wrong direction.
The images suggest a new smartphone that looks eerily similar to an iPhone 6.
A British tech firm has developed a hydrogen fuel cell for smartphones that can last a week without recharging.
Time’s a-ticking, and we’re getting closer and closer to what is almost certainly the launch of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, though not the iPhone 7. The latest leaks, reported by Chinese website Daliulian, say that the new models to be revealed on Sep...
Microsoft is getting ready to show off some new goodies including the Surface Pro 4, two Lumia phones, and a new Microsoft Band. Or, so say the rumors anyway.
This is the most detailed leak yet about when you may be able to get your hands on this mystery device.
Samsung Australia has announced the pricing and availability of its phablet flagships, the Galaxy Note5 and the Samsung S6 edge+.
Motorola’s Moto X Style and Play will be sold exclusively by Vodafone on postpaid plans starting from $45 a month.
Motorola's revamped range of smartphones are coming to Australia. The range is composed of the Moto X Style, the Moto X Play and the third generation Moto G.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Samsung has launched two phablets, the Note5 and S6 Edge Plus, in an effort to fend off competition from Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus.
LG is launching a music service that will play music “roughly six times richer and clearer than the sound quality of a typical CD”.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- LG G5 to debut on February 21, going head-to-head with Galaxy S7
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTTest Analyst, Finance Software SolutionsNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA