iPhone sales show no signs of slowing down, and this quarter didn't even include the 6s or 6s Plus.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The new Nexus 5X got relatively good marks in terms of repairability from iFixit. Here's what they found.
Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) is ready to work on changes required to improve telecommunications in regional Australia. The organisation came forth in the support of the Regional Telecommunications Independent Review Commi...
HTC's new One A9 phone is getting criticized for looking exactly like the most recent iPhone models. But HTC says it was Apple who ripped them off, not the other way around.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
The biggest changes aren't here yet, but you can get your hands on an APK that brings copy and paste for changelogs and app descriptions.
The phone will be unveiled October 29 at an event in London, and could include new ClearForce technology from Synaptics.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
Facebook updated its iOS app for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, and we also found great iOS updates for Day One and TripAdvisor.
The leak comes just ahead of an HTC event to show off its newest phone, planned for Oct. 20.
Postpaid pricing has been announced when the Z5 range goes on sale next week.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
Disparate Microsoft technologies come together in the company’s flagship Windows 10 smartphones, the Lumia 950 and 950 XL.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Samsung explains why it’s all in on VR
- Nexus rumors begin to take shape, HTC may be making two devcies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD