Refunds in the vicinity of hundreds of thousands of dollars are owed to Australians who have purchased smartphones from online retailer Yatango Mobile.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
Optus is sweetening online pre-orders for the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL with an Xbox giveaway.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
With Android and iOS dominating the mobile OS market, it's tough going for alternatives like Sailfish, now in survival mode as its maker, Jolla, moves to lay off "a big part" of its personnel.
Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch users can begin using the tap-to-pay service, Apple Pay in Australia today.
An Egyptian company that launched North Korea's first 3G cellular network and built it up to 3 million subscribers says it's effectively lost control of the operator despite owning a majority stake.
A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Complaints made to the TIO is at the lowest level since between 2007 and 2008.
On display in the corner of the Microsoft Store in Sydney are the Lumia 950 and 950XL. Pre-orders can be placed for the smartphones with pricing set at $999 for the 950 and $1129 for the 950XL.
ARM released a new chip design this week that should bring a burst of performance to low-cost smartphones aimed at fast-growing markets like China, India and Brazil.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW