A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Complaints made to the TIO is at the lowest level since between 2007 and 2008.
On display in the corner of the Microsoft Store in Sydney are the Lumia 950 and 950XL. Pre-orders can be placed for the smartphones with pricing set at $999 for the 950 and $1129 for the 950XL.
ARM released a new chip design this week that should bring a burst of performance to low-cost smartphones aimed at fast-growing markets like China, India and Brazil.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Qualcomm says its chips will start appearing in devices next year
A new generation of SatSleeve models means mobile users in regional Australia can have 100% coverage where line of sight to the Optus Thuraya satellite exists, according to Optus.
Popular Chinese smartphone company Oppo is gaining traction in Australia as its phones are sold in almost 1000 retail properties.
The typically tight-lipped leader shares his passion for Project Loon and building the new Alphabet into a company that is entrepreneur-friendly.
The two operating systems will no longer exist as separate entities.
OnePlus also hopes to show its design prowess with this new phone by introducing a new black glass and metal aesthetic.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Australians will be able to get their hands on Apple's digital wallet, Apple Pay, this year, the company has revealed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC