Telstra is working to repair a national network outage impacting mobile voice and data.
Amaysim is the leader in telco customer service, according to the release of the latest Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and Communications Alliance quarterly, Complaints in Context report.
Optus has launched its new mobile payment facility, Cash by Optus, whereby customers with compatible smartphones can make contactless purchases under $100.
Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Mere days after Microsoft reported plummeting sales for its own Lumia handsets, Vaio is expected to launch its own Windows 10 Mobile phone. Whether third parties like Vaio and Acer can succeed where Microsoft hasn't remains an open question.
Samsung will return to Mobile World Congress this year to show off its latest batch of flagship smartphones.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Hardware leaks indicate it might be HTC's most advanced phone yet with a Quad HD display and a laser-assisted, 12-UltraPixel camera.
Weak demand for mobile phones and display panels pushed down Samsung's profits last quarter, and the company doesn't expect much improvement this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTData ScientistNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT