Samsung has given gaming and graphics performance a big boost in the new S7 and S7 Edge phones as it attempts to build on its partnership with Oculus and make virtual reality a key application for smartphones.
Both the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge phones look very similar to last year’s models, raising questions about how they’ll do against the iPhone.
HP's decision to return to the smartphone market with the Elite X3 wasn’t an easy one, especially with the distasteful past of Palm lingering at the back of their minds.
An Indian startup Ringing Bells has aroused curiosity by promising to launch a 251 rupees (US$4) smartphone, in the latest bid to take communications to the country's masses.
The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
The Galaxy S6 Edge and Edge+ curved displays can now launch specific tasks and keep you up-to-date on all the latest news.
Meanwhile, LG today officially announced a 5.7-in. display G4 Stylus 2 smartphone running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), with a thinner pen tip on its stylus for notetaking and drawing.
Microsoft launches the new Lumia 650 as a business phone for the European market, but without one of its most noteworthy productivity features, the Display Dock.
Telstra is working to repair a national network outage impacting mobile voice and data.
Amaysim is the leader in telco customer service, according to the release of the latest Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and Communications Alliance quarterly, Complaints in Context report.
Optus has launched its new mobile payment facility, Cash by Optus, whereby customers with compatible smartphones can make contactless purchases under $100.
Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
- This custom-built case lets Android run on an iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC