Microsoft launches the new Lumia 650 as a business phone for the European market, but without one of its most noteworthy productivity features, the Display Dock.
Telstra is working to repair a national network outage impacting mobile voice and data.
Amaysim is the leader in telco customer service, according to the release of the latest Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and Communications Alliance quarterly, Complaints in Context report.
Optus has launched its new mobile payment facility, Cash by Optus, whereby customers with compatible smartphones can make contactless purchases under $100.
Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of weeks.
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Mere days after Microsoft reported plummeting sales for its own Lumia handsets, Vaio is expected to launch its own Windows 10 Mobile phone. Whether third parties like Vaio and Acer can succeed where Microsoft hasn't remains an open question.
Samsung will return to Mobile World Congress this year to show off its latest batch of flagship smartphones.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
LG has patched a security flaw in an application preinstalled on millions of its Android G3 smartphones that researchers found could be used to steal a variety of data.
Hardware leaks indicate it might be HTC's most advanced phone yet with a Quad HD display and a laser-assisted, 12-UltraPixel camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile DeveloperWA
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCProjects Resource/ Workforce ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW