Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Apple expert Michael deAgonia about the new iPhone SE (in Rose Gold!) and takes Senior Editor Keith Shaw's gadget quiz.
Currently, the number of unused mobile devices cluttering Australian homes has reached the 25.5 million mark, according to new data released by not-for-profit program, MobileMuster.
Buying an iPhone with just 16GB of storage means you'll have to make some sacrifices that defeat the point of having a new iPhone in the first place.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
After more than a year of rancor over whether it would hurt Wi-Fi, a technology that lets LTE networks use unlicensed spectrum may have already missed its window of opportunity.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
Telstra customers set a new record on 3 April by downloading 2686 terabytes of data using the telco’s mobile network.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSW government taps on Android Pay
- LG announces the V20, a phone squarely targeted at audiophiles
- When will your phone get Android Nougat?
- Report: Nexus home button animation and 'night light' option appear amid a batch of leaks
- Samsung officially announces the Galaxy Note 7 and a refreshed GearVR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC