Palm, which has limited the availability of a software development kit for its Palm Pre device despite the unit being on the market since June 6, now says it has a goal of widespread availabilty of the SDK later this season.
Optus is the first Australian telco to announce pricing plans for the Apple iPhone 3G S, which will be launched in Australia on 26 June.
Research in Motion on Thursday saw a rare drop in subscriber growth when it reported its fiscal first quarter results, while shipment growth of its popular BlackBerry handsets apparently stalled.
The iPhone's magic is still there: The crowds turned out to see -- and buy -- Apple's iPhone 3G S early Friday morning as it launched around the world.
BlackBerry maker, RIM, just reported it's first drop in subscriber growth since 2006 back when they were in patent litigation.
The iPhone 3G S' hardware, including a faster microprocessor and a faster graphics processor than those in last year's model, supports Apple's claims that the new device is two to three times faster overall, a just-completed tear-down shows.
Apple Stores around the world will open their doors at 7 a.m. local time to accommodate eager shoppers who want to be the first to get their hands on the new iPhone 3G S. The stores will open 1 hour earlier than the company had previously announced a...
SanDisk plans to upgrade this year a flash memory plant that it operates with Toshiba in Japan, it said Friday.
T-Mobile will release a smartphone running Google's Android operating system in Europe in the late third quarter, the phone's Chinese manufacturer, Huawei Technologies, said Thursday.
66 percent of revenues earned from mobile phone handset accessories are generated in the aftermarket with items such as protective cases and memory cards.
The first iPhone was revolutionary, the first smartphone that really worked. People who expect the iPhone 3GS or yesterday's iPhone 3.0 software upgrade to be equally exciting will be disappointed. Not because the product is bad, but because It's har...
Apple's iPhone 3.0 Software Update is now available for download to all owners of iPhone and iPod touch.
AT&T bungled its chance to make amends with angry customers today when it said it will reduce the price of the new iPhone 3G S for some, but not all, current subscribers, a crisis communications expert said Wednesday.
Palm's answer to the much-celebrated Apple iPhone, the Palm Pre, was released on June 6 via a partnership with Sprint. But it still remains to be seen when a software development kit will be generally available to leverage capabilities in the device.
Optus has announced it will charge its iPhone customers $9.99 a month to enable them to use their phones as 3G modems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC