A digital rights group is contesting a U.S. music industry association's assertion that royalties are due each time a mobile phone ringtone is played in public.
Less than a week after the iPhone app developer behind Hottest Girls was busted for distributing pornographic material on the iPhone, another perpetrator sneaked in and posted what is purported to be a photo of a nude 15-year-old girl to its iPhone a...
Apple is working to fix an iPhone vulnerability that could allow an attacker to remotely install and run unsigned software code with root access to the phone.
The Symbian Foundation expects to begin beta testing of a new version of its mobile phone operating system within the next few weeks. Symbian, the first version of the software since the foundation said it planned to go open source, should be ready f...
It's always fun to speculate about what Apple has up its sleeve, and one way to get the rumors flying is to uncover Cupertino's latest patent applications. MacRumors has done just that, and the paperwork shows Apple has its eye on some intriguing tec...
Jailbreaking an iPhone leaves users vulnerable to attack by stripping away most of the handset's security protections, a security researcher warned Thursday.
Apple has issued a warning on its support pages regarding iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS overheating, marking the first time the company has officially acknowledged the problem. Reports that the iPhone 3GS is having overheating problems have surfaced last ...
Customer forum complaints about shoddy hardware in the recently released Palm Pre are hard to put in perspective, analysts said today, considering it is a first-generation device that still has promise for its new WebOS.
The folks at Facebook don't seem to be taking much downtime this summer. After announcing a revamped approach to user privacy control this week, the Facebook team is now preparing to launch a new and improved Facebook application for the iPhone.
The government has issued a warning against fly-by criminals who are issuing SMS death threats to defraud victims.
O2, the exclusive carrier for Apple's iPhone in the UK, reports that the iPhone 3GS is currently "out of stock".
Only two weeks after launching the 3.0 software update for iPhone and iPod Touch, Apple is now working hard on delivering an update to the iPhone OS. The iPhone SDK 3.1 beta has been pushed out to developers last night, which already reported a few n...
Some Palm Pre owners are complaining about poor hardware quality of the phones, with at least one person saying that he's already had to return four devices.
Previous attempts to create a mass-market satellite phone may have failed miserably--just ask the backers of Globalstar, Iridium, and Odyssey--but a Virginia-based satellite firm believes it has a better solution that just may work this time.
Nokia Australia today launched the N97 smartphone, the first mobile phone in the company's line-up to come preloaded with its Ovi application store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Snapchat launches Memories so you can save and search for past stories
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA