We've seen a lot of unexpected, and sometimes cool, iPhone apps approved by Apple, but today's news might top the rest. Apple has approved a marijuana--that's right, marijuana--app called "Cannabis," which lets users find the nearest (don't worry: l...
You'll soon be able to control Blu-ray content right from your iPhone. Universal has announced plans to launch a new series of iPhone apps that'll interact with its Blu-ray movie releases. The apps will allow you to tap into interactive features and ...
Apple's iPhone 3G could soon be available on T-Mobile and Orange in the UK.
More predictions about the future of mobile devices are coming out of the MobileBeat Conference in San Francisco. Ilja Laurs, the head of GetJar -- a mobile device app store that boasts 14 million downloads monthly -- recently said that mobile phone ...
Though not as dramatic as the moon landing that took place 40 years ago Monday, a phone call over a satellite launched earlier this month was the first for a system that may dramatically expand mobile voice and data coverage in the U.S. and Canada.
German GPS manufacturer Navigon has released an Australian version of its MobileNavigator Lite app for the iPhone, allowing users to try the software before deciding to purchase the full version.
The long-awaited Palm Mojo Software Development Kit, for building applications for the Palm Pre device and the webOS platform, is now generally available, a Palm blogger said on Thursday.
All hail Verizon, the champion of change -- right? After all, the cellular company has caved into government pressure and agreed to loosen its grip on exclusive rights to sell popular mobile handsets. That's a major step. At least, it might seem that...
Australian telco 3 Mobile has almost sold out of Apple's iPhone 3GS online on the day of launch.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) have joined forces to produce a new fact sheet to prevent consumers being ripped off by mobile premium services.
Nokia reported second-quarter sales 25 percent lower than a year earlier, and net income down 66 percent. While it predicts that sales will stop dropping in the third quarter, it now expects to see no increase in its market share this year.
AT&T and Sony Ericsson have unveiled their latest mobile phone designed to make life easier for Facebook fans who also love to take their music with them everywhere: the new W518a Walkman phone.
The first worm that spreads between mobile devices by spamming text messages has developed a new communications capability that one security vendor says signals the arrival of mobile botnets.
The Symbian Foundation plans to launch a publishing platform later this year aimed at helping developers to get their programs into mobile application stores.
TrustDigital has released an updated version of its mobile device management software, with improved support for the Apple iPhone, including the new 3GS model, and iPod Touch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
- Moto Mods for the Moto Z won't be cheap, with costs ranging from US$69 to US$299
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW