In responses to Federal Communications Commission (FCC) inquiries about Google Voice, Apple Friday denied that it has rejected the application, AT&T said it played no part in Apple's iPhone application review process, and Google asked the agency to r...
Smartphones - News
RealNetworks wants to put Rhapsody, its music subscription service, on the iPhone. The application has been submitted to Apple and, if approved, will offer users unlimited music streaming over Wi-Fi, 3G and Edge for $US15 per month.
Droidify - an unofficial Spotify app that allowed owners of mobile phones running Google Android to access the online streaming site - is thought to have been pulled from the Android app store.
BlackBerry phones may soon get a new browser, now that Research In Motion has acquired Torch Mobile.
The developer of one of the Google Voice-related applications yanked from the iPhone App Store last month isn't buying Apple Inc.'s explanation to the Federal Communications Commission.
Nokia plans to roll out a micro financing program for mobile phones across 12 states in India.
Netherlands-based Android developer Layar has announced that its Layar Reality Browser 2.0 is now available globally. Layar Reality Browser is an augmented reality browser.
Wikipedia has launched an app for Apple's iPhone that converts the online encyclopedia's articles into a format that's easy to read on the smartphone.
Steve Jobs attempted to strike a deal with Palm to prevent the rival handset maker hiring Apple employees, according to <a href="http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=ahgf6sIeFZ4c">Bloomberg</a>.
Battery manufacturer Duracell have revealed their very own wireless charging device, dubbed 'myGrid'.
One in five Brits have more than one mobile phone or contract in order to get the latest handset or cheapest deal, says Moneysupermarket.com.
Apple is still reviewing the Google Voice iPhone application, and AT&T has not played any role in that review process, the companies told the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Friday.
Samsung Australia unveiled five new touch-screen mobile phones yesterday at a media event in Sydney.
Owners of Apple's new iPhone 3GS love the device, but more than half of them hate AT&T, the smartphone's exclusive mobile carrier in the U.S., according to a just-released survey.
Despite a few iPhone lemons in the market, including a couple of iPhones and an iPod Touch that reportedly exploded in Europe, the vast majority of iPhone 3GS owners love their new phones. According to a survey by RBC/IQ ChangeWave, 99 percent of 200...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Low-end Android phones could get VR with new Imagination GPU
- Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- HTC's U Ultra flagship attacks the high end with a glass back, an AI companion, and a second screen
- The iPhone turns 10: Apple CEO Tim Cook promises 'the best is yet to come'
- Nokia returns to smartphones at long last, but you can't buy it (and probably don't want to)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW