At least three Chinese companies have put Google's Android operating system on mobile phones they say will launch in Europe this year.
The first smartphones from the new joint venture between GPS device maker Garmin and electronics vendor Asustek Computer will be available in Taiwan next week and the rest of the world in the coming months, Garmin-Asus said Friday.
Samsung has a new phone coming out, but you would have never guessed it by the buzz surrounding the presentations the company has been giving.
An online retailer is listing a version of Sony Ericsson's Windows Mobile smartphone the Xperia, with one major difference. The new Xperia appears to run the Google Android operating system.
Mobile Operator Tata Teleservices is testing technology that allows farmers to use their mobile phones to remotely monitor and switch on irrigation pump sets in far flung locations.
The Palm Pre might be subject to excessively high return rates, according to an equities market researcher. But then again it might not.
If you're the kind of person who walks down the street worrying about the depletion of IPv4 addresses, the iPhone can now tell you how long you have until that happens.
O2 has restored internet connections and MMS services for the "vast majority" of its mobile phone customers, including Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS users.
Global recession? Not for Apple, whose Wall St. financials are blissfully unaware of Main St. reality. Apple's sadness? They can't keep up with demand.
The computer or smartphone you're using now, do you know who made it? Where it was made? Never mind the logo or brand on the case. It won't tell you much.
A Blackberry firmware update pushed out to subscribers of United Arab Emirates carrier Etisalat contained spyware, Research in Motion confirmed Tuesday.
Apple beat analyst expectations and appears nearly untouched by the economic downturn, reporting its best non-holiday quarterly revenue and earnings in the company's history on Tuesday.
Apple's iPhone and RIM's BlackBerry smartphones may be tiny players in terms of market share but they command a giant slice of mobile profits. In 2008 the two accounted for just 3 percent of all global mobile phone sales but 35 percent of operating p...
We've seen a lot of unexpected, and sometimes cool, iPhone apps approved by Apple, but today's news might top the rest. Apple has approved a marijuana--that's right, marijuana--app called "Cannabis," which lets users find the nearest (don't worry: l...
You'll soon be able to control Blu-ray content right from your iPhone. Universal has announced plans to launch a new series of iPhone apps that'll interact with its Blu-ray movie releases. The apps will allow you to tap into interactive features and ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC