Just weeks after signing a deal to sell iPhones in China, China Unicom moved to secure its relationship with Telefónica by agreeing to invest in the Spanish company and expand several existing arrangements.
Smartphones - News
Touch screens have changed the way people use mobile phones dramatically. But gesture controls, augmented reality and larger screen sizes are about to change habits even more, according to mobile interface expert Christian Lindholm.
Monday appears to mark an important Apple App Store milestone with the introduction of a European digital music service app called Spotify Mobile that competes squarely with iTunes. In the past Apple has barred programs from its App Store it viewed a...
GPS manufacturer Navigon has used social-networking site Facebook to announce it will launch a dedicated iPhone car cradle.
In a bid to compete more squarely with Apple's App Store the developers of the Android mobile OS are improving the way people browse for applications on Google phones through what is known as Android Market. As part of a software upgrade (Android 1.6...
T-Mobile has teamed up with Chinese tech company Huawei to offer the first Android-powered handset to Europe.
Google is promising changes to the Android Market, the same week that a prominent application developer complained about issues with the store.
Just five months after its launch, the Flight Control iPhone game has reached 1.5 million downloads. Developed by mobile games studio Firemint, which also made the popular Real Racing iPhone game, Flight Control is the first paid game on Apple's App ...
A Taiwanese research group unveiled a personal Internet device (PID) on Thursday made from its WiMax chips and a reference board that runs a version of Google's Android mobile operating system tweaked for PIDs.
Apple iPhone 3G and 3GS owners should expect a software update on Sept. 25, AT&T revealed today, and while the new software will let U.S. customers send MMS text messages, it won't switch on tethering, the company confirmed Thursday.
As they have been wont to do as of late, Konami has drastically cut the price on one of their classic franchises-turned-iPhone games. You'd think Konami would have had their fill following Metal Gear, Frogger, and Silent Scope, but the company announ...
Sony Ericsson has announced its hotly anticipated follow up to the XPERIA X1 smartphone -- the XPERIA X2 -- will launch in Australia in "early Q4".
Nokia introduced on Wednesday two new touchscreen smartphones that aim to spice up your mobile life. The new N97 Mini and the X6 feature tight integration with Facebook and improved specs over their predecessors.
Sony Ericsson's new Xperia X2 smartphone will run Windows Mobile 6.5 when it ships in the fourth quarter, it said on Wednesday.
If you listen to conventional wisdom you might think the traditional bedside clock radio was on its way out, since in many homes cell phones now rouse the sleeping from their beds. But a new gadget from Sony seeks to keep alarm clocks on the night ta...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
- Android device updates: Nougat is coming to the Moto G4, G4 Plus
- Beyond smartphones, Samsung wants its Exynos 9 chip in VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- FTSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- FTFinance AnalystVIC
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD