Google moved to boost its Android mobile device software platform this week by offering developers a kit that enables them to call native code from Android applications.
News of Michael Jackson's death caused a massive surge in internet traffic last night, temporarily crashing Google and driving huge amounts of traffic to popular sites such as Twitter and BBC News.
Apple changed its mind about allowing applications with explicit content in the iPhone App Store. After approving earlier today the first app featuring photos of nude women, Apple has now removed "Hottest Girls" from the App Store.
Just what your brand new iPhone 3GS needs--Cloud Strife's super-deformed spike-do bristling at hundreds of frames per second. PlayStation emulation amped up to supersonic? Oh yes you can, writes Engadget, and with Game Boy Advance stuff too. All you ...
Palm today reported still wider quarterly and year-end losses, but less than what analysts and investors expected.
Apple's iPhone 3GS went on sale in Japan on Friday morning.
Palm's new CEO on Thursday said he thinks the smartphone market is growing fast enough that multiple handset makers can thrive, and he also hinted at updates to come for the new Pre phones.
Telstra, the last of the big three carriers to unveil pricing, has finally unveiled its iPhone 3G S plans, just hours before the official release of Apple's latest smartphone in Australia.
Tomorrow marks the 35th anniversary of the first time a laser scanner was used to "read" a bar code, according to Motorola Inc.
With little explanation, Palm has delayed the release of Mojo, the software development kit for its webOS platform, until the end of the US summer.
In less than three weeks, the iPhone has caught up with the Palm Pre in the one area where the Pre held an undisputed lead: wireless charging. The ability to charge without wires is an idea that's been teasing us for a long time, with Palm the first ...
Smartphone developer High Tech Computer (HTC) introduced a completely revamped user interface (UI) on its latest smartphone running Google Android software, the HTC Hero, highlighting the importance companies see in making users love the software on ...
Vodafone is making a device designed to improve mobile signal in the home available to consumers in the UK.
Motorola plans to release a new line of Android-based handsets in time for holiday sales, potentially rearranging the smartphone market in Google's favour. This is more bad news for Microsoft, which takes a further backseat to Google and could make P...
Vodafone has unveiled pricing details for the new iPhone 3G S and will offer the handset to prepaid customers for the first time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- LG G5 to debut on February 21, going head-to-head with Galaxy S7
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT