Users of some Nokia smartphones will be able to publish their locations and status updates directly to their Facebook accounts using a new Nokia application, the company said Wednesday.
Smartphones - News
Nokia has announced the N97 mini, a slightly smaller version of the existing N97, it said on Wednesday. The company also announced the X6, a new flagship music phone, which comes with a touch-screen and a 32GB built-in memory.
The founding CEO of Nokia Siemens Networks has resigned and will be replaced by another long-term Nokia executive as the two-year-old company battles it out in a consolidating carrier-infrastructure industry.
China Mobile displayed smartphones from Dell, Lenovo Mobile and other companies running its mobile operating system at a Beijing event on Monday.
Apple has emerged from winding negotiations with an iPhone deal in China, but the handset will still face government pitfalls and look-alike competitors in the country.
Vodafone Australia announced the expansion of its 3G network today, claiming it now covers 94 per cent of Australia's population.
Global shipments of Wi-Fi-enabled cell phones are expected to double between 2009 and 2011, at least partially due to the emergence of a slew of smartphones with Wi-Fi capabilities, according to an analyst at ABI Research in New York.
Apple has approved the Spotify music streaming application for the iPhone and iPod touch.
If you're traveling to Paris, France anytime soon, consider taking Metro Paris Subway 3.0 along for the trip. This 99-cent iPhone app integrates an augmented reality feature (called Your New Eye) that will show you where the closest Paris subway stat...
Facebook updated its popular iPhone app delivering lots of improved features for the official iPhone Facebook 3.0 rev. But sadly, Facebook fails to deliver everything a mobile Facebook warrior could want.
Apple will sell somewhere between five and seven million iPhones in China in 2010 as a result of its deal with the country's second-largest mobile carrier, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Apple says it's not to blame for a series of exploding iPods and iPhones, according to a report published on Friday. The company has been under fire, so to speak, for devices overheating and shattering across Europe and the U.K.
Apple has approved a streaming music application from Spotify for use on the iPhone, even though the program will compete with Apple's own iTunes service.
Microsoft is offering an open source software development kit linking the company's Bing search engine to Apple's iPhone and Mac systems, according to a Bing community blog post on Thursday.
Nokia is not a company worth getting excited about, but with a new Linux handset, netbook, and solutions focus, that may be changing. Or maybe not.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Low-end Android phones could get VR with new Imagination GPU
- Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- HTC's U Ultra flagship attacks the high end with a glass back, an AI companion, and a second screen
- The iPhone turns 10: Apple CEO Tim Cook promises 'the best is yet to come'
- Nokia returns to smartphones at long last, but you can't buy it (and probably don't want to)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD