Google's initial success with its Android mobile operating system will continue -- and in a very big way. That's according to research firm Strategy Analytics, which predicts that global shipments of Android-based smart phones will grow a stunning 90...
We interrupt your steady stream of iPhone rumors to bring you new buzz on that other famous smartphone: the Android-powered T-Mobile G1. While its successor, the T-Mobile G2 (aka HTC Magic) has yet to hit America, there's now talk of a "T-Mobile G1 v...
As analysts go gaga over Android this week, Google is unveiling a high-tech "mobile planetarium" that could catapult the system into a whole new world. Google Sky Map was officially introduced Tuesday, just one day after researchers suggested Android...
The world's largest handset manufacturer, Nokia, is prepping its long-awaited application store for mobile devices at the end of May. With the new service, which is called the Ovi Store, the Finnish company will try to emulate Apple's success -- only...
Sling Media's SlingPlayer Mobile for iPhone will arrive this evening at Apple's iTunes App Store, according to company spokesperson Cathy Cook.
Apple is playing the moral watchdog game again, this time banning from its App Store the Me So Holy app. In yet another episode of the rejected Apps soap opera, Apple found the app "objectionable," according to its iPhone developer agreement.
Amazon today launched a version of its Kindle digital download store specifically designed for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch, the bookseller announced.
Looking to increase corporate use of its hosted Google Apps offerings, Google Inc. last week unveiled a tool that's designed to make it easier for users of BlackBerry mobile devices to use its Gmail, Contacts and Calendar software.
Engadget has photos of what the tech Web site says is a prototype of a new BlackBerry 3G smartphone, called Onyx.
When EA Tiger Woods PGA Tour teed off on the iPhone last month, the business world must have let out a collective giggle. Finally, an iPhone app for the business executive. All joking aside, the iPhone's lack of business apps has been an Achille's he...
Graphics hardware vendor Nvidia saw its revenue drop during the first quarter of 2010 but is pinning its hopes on mobile devices for growth during the recession.
Over 2,000 iPhone users voting in an online poll have chosen storage as the primary enhancement that they'd like to see in the next version of the Apple iPhone, expected this June.
Developers got an unexpected surprise yesterday after Apple released a new beta of the iPhone OS 3.0 and a second version of iTunes 8.2. This release comes just eight days after Apple released 3.0 beta 4 and the first public version of iTunes 8.2. Ap...
Microsoft Corp. on Thursday released a Facebook application that it says is the first that lets users upload videos straight from their phone -- in this case, Windows Mobile 6 smartphones.
While one of the fastest growing revenue segments for mobile operators is mobile internet, driven by access fees and data traffic, mobile user ARPUs (average revenue per user) dropped between 5 percent and 15 percent year-over-year in the fourth quar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge: On sale in Australia April 10 from $999
- Telstra readies for Galaxy S6 launch with bonus data and bundled Presto
- ZTE's Nubia Z9 Max phablet packs a powerful camera
- Run this Installer Hijacking Scanner app to see if your older Android phone is at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW