The number of people using mobile devices to purchase goods and services is expected to more than double by the end of 2012 globally, research firm Gartner Inc. reported today.
HTC today announced the launch of the second phone to feature the Google Android operating system in Australia: the HTC Magic.
Kaspersky Lab's latest mobile security software due to be released next week can wipe data with a text message command even if a thief has swapped out the phone's SIM card.
CIS issues free benchmark on iPhone security Kicker: Set of recommendations is designed to reduce attacks, help in erasing data By Matt Hamblen The nonprofit Center for Internet Security today released what it termed the industry's only consensus sec...
Thousands of phones sold by Jitterbug, a mobile operator that specializes in simple handsets for limited uses such as emergency calls, are being recalled because they can't be used to call 911 in some rare cases.
The number of people actively using mobile banking in the U.S. will grow by more than five times by the end of 2013, Tower Group Inc. predicted in a report released yesterday.
Vodafone Australia has become the first mobile network in Australia to offer the visual voicemail feature for customers with an iPhone 3G.
China's first mobile phone based on Google's Android software will go on sale next month in a deal between China Mobile and Taiwan's High Tech Computer (HTC).
Need to find a restaurant with the iPhone? There's an app for that. Want to read a book? There's an app for that.
New iPhone rumors out Tuesday come very close to confirming the existence of a 32GB iPhone, and even resurrect the possibility of a US$99 iPhone from Apple.
Nokia's Ovi app store has finally been made publicly available.
Ericsson is courting major banks with a security service the company thinks could cut down on credit card fraud as well as eliminate an inconvenience for travelers using cards overseas.
Nokia has opened the Ovi Store, where owners of around 50 different Nokia devices can download applications, games, videos and podcasts.
A merger between Vodafone and 3 in Australia won't the pricing of customers' current mobile plans for at least two years, according to a statement released by the companies.
Apple removed two iPhone applications from its App Store that allegedly infringed on the trademark of Cartier International, according to <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124303659766448885.html">the Wall Street Journal</a>. The move came jus...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 2 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 5 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The good and bad of Oppo's R7
- Apple outs reported iPhone 6C on its website
- LG G4: On sale in Australia early July
- Reddit's new anti-harassment rules anger some users
- Vodafone stocks budget HTC One flagship and Microsoft Lumia 640 duo
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW